What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

camp style cooking is always the best

3 Likes

Itā€™s the best. I canā€™t wait for more!.

3 Likes

Gluten free mascarpone and honey berry tart

20 Likes

Soon to be blood orange duck confit

21 Likes

Sugar Cookies

17 Likes

Shakshuka. Really itā€™s a trick to get me to eat more vegetables. Itā€™s working:

15 Likes

Nuff Sedd

23 Likes

Some very good shine at campā€¦

11 Likes

no,itĀ“s made of meat,majonaise& spices (Gyros style)

1 Like

Mario birthday cake, gold coins in the middle

17 Likes

Looking very tastyšŸ‘Œ

2 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty neat

2 Likes

I should know by now not to even look at yours. Wasnā€™t even having the munchiesā€¦

1 Like

Meat sauce, local cow and tomatoes from the garden.

19 Likes

:rofl: right on man food is gooood

1 Like

Man that just made a flashback to The Barbeque Pit Boys on YT maybe 15 years ago. Just chopped down the Pepper Grove due to massive PM and some strange bug infestation so Iā€™ve got a few Hatch and Serrano that seem to be wanting to swim in chili.

1 Like

Sounds like a killer thing to use them for man,ā€¦ I love peppers. My peach scotch I have had now for about 2 years ish Iā€™m thinkingā€¦ love those

1 Like

One of my favorites (all spicy ones are favorites!). Have you by chance had your Scotch pods get mold on the inside? Strangest thing that Iā€™ve had over four states and from many seeds, grown both out and in doors. Canā€™t figure out how it would get in there.

1 Like

Never once. I grow only indoor atm. Going to be growing a ton more next seasonā€¦ my last pollinated flowers all fell. And no fruit. Darnit. Itā€™s about 3 an half foot tall and 2 feet wide. Been pruning it up and itā€™s been under a led lamp for a long timeā€¦ never got mold in the fruits, odd.

1 Like

Good on ya then! I even found similar when I bought Bonnets from Whole Foods and another granola-type store. Studied the skin and could never find an entry point.

Man, this year was brutal with heat here and even though I cropped absolut monsters, daily would see the deck covered in HUNDREDS of dropped flowers from all peppers. No bees showed for months because there simply wasnā€™t a grain of pollen to be found. Maybe now after the Grand Reset, my trunks will sprout new growth and produce before it gets ā€œcoldā€.

2 Likes