What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

too messy to take a picture of, but: french toast bagel, 2 eggs, american cheese and a bunch of maple syrup.

3 Likes

Sounds good man. And messy! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Been there and done that, I also like blue cheese dressing and Sriracha…

Taking a break from seafood tonight but hell, has anyone noticed the jacked up price of chicken wings lately?

13 Likes

Oh, I’ve noticed. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ice cream is always an option. Plain costco vanilla, frozen strawberries, crushed Graham crackers, pistachios and chocolate sauce. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

18 Likes

Oo, that looks tasty!
I actually just ate a bunch of Tillamook vanilla bean ice cream with some some apple pie. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Homemade Peanut Butter Snickers Pie folks…

15 Likes

Potato and asparagus frittata.

16 Likes

That looks good! Is it breakfast, lunch or dinner? Hungry stomachs want to know… (I had red potatoes with my breakfast this morning.)

4 Likes

Dinner last night and breakfast this morning. It was a bit dry and needed some hot sauce.

2 Likes

Every time I see asparagus my brain reads Aspergillus :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Last nights and the 3 previous nights meal was sweet potato, butter nut squash and carrot, onion, garlic and tomatoe paste curry soup.

Followed by salad and home made lentil tofu chunks air fried in olive oil and tacho seasoning.

Yoghurt, oats and 7 ancient grain cereal with strawberries.

12 Likes

8 Likes

I ripped a store bought cooked chicken apart with my hands and ate it with rice left on the stove for 24 hours and a quinoa salad.

4 Likes

Salsa!

@mota :wink:

2 Likes

Salsa, baby!

2 Likes

Pizza with extra cheese & cheese puff balls.

My wife doesn’t know why she keeps gaining weight, isn’t this part of a balanced diet :roll_eyes: :unamused:

9 Likes

:fire:

12 Likes

Exactly. This is what stoners eat. Now I want some

3 Likes

13 Likes