What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Got a bone-in leg for $1 a pound due to overstock at Easterā€¦itā€™s in the freezer for Xmasā€¦all for me!! But where to get decent mint jelly!? No one carries it here any more!

3 Likes

Flounder, something easy and simpleā€¦oh yeah, delish too.

18 Likes

red velvet with cream cheese

18 Likes

Oo, yum. Party time! :partying_face:

Yeah @Lady.Zandra63, it is getting hard to find. Canā€™t be that hard to make though!
Now Iā€™m curiousā€¦

Well, this is what happens when you have to early a linner.

Eating half a jar of salsa, lol.

11 Likes

It was awesome :ok_hand:. Cake was prime :yum:

4 Likes

Yeah!
Like them Muffins @BarefootAndBlazed posted.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Those cranberry ones???! Hell yes

4 Likes

Yeah, them muffins look dank.

3 Likes

Thanks! They turned out really well. I used a recipe from the New York Times that was intended as a loaf of bread. Iā€™m glad I went the muffin route for easy sharing. I brought a bunch into work and sent my girlfriend to her office with some too. She likes it when I bake non-edibles :grin:

5 Likes

Ya man those looked great :+1:. Worked out for everyone huh, nice.

1 Like

My zucchini muffin recipe is technically for a loaf too. But I like making muffins. :wink:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve had some of @blowdout2269ā€™s salsa, and I can easily see polishing off half a jar with chips in a sitting, no problem!

3 Likes

This is pretty much how it went down. :rofl:

3 Likes

I thought about you when I saw this. I need one of those for every meal I eat!

22a4addc77cc469fc5c902f22419b842d413ec01_2_542x500

9 Likes

Wanna work out a sourdough loaf trade for some salsa??? Spicier the better :wink: @blowdout2269

4 Likes

You know I do Bill.

I was gonna run a real hot batch today. But idk if Iā€™ll get it done. Iā€™ve been cleaning all morning and gotta get some grocery shopping and time with the fam later. Were going to see Trolls Band Together! Lol
Itā€™ll probably be next weekend now. :neutral_face:
Iā€™m gonna have to send ya some of my hot sauce too. That shit is hot! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lol, sounds good man let me know when you want to make a swap :wink:. Iā€™ll make sure itā€™s fresh and awesome for you, @mota how would you like a loaf sometime as well. I mean you did take me on a trip to turkeyā€¦

3 Likes

Outta likes.

That sounds toasty delicious, brother! And, as it turns out, I have some high country peach jam that I havenā€™t opened yet, so that would actually be perfect! Thank you!

And speaking of being toasted, where oh where is my bong? Just a hit before breakfast. hehe

1 Like

Itā€™s on the shopping list for today! Any later in the week and the store will be far too crazy to even go in, much less shop.

Now, as I was saying, on to the bong and then breakfast.

1 Like

Awesome, will be glad too. Iā€™ll hit you up in a little while once I get to baking some bread. Been rather busy lately. You to @blowdout2269 ,ā€¦I canā€™t wait to hear what yall think of my sour dough.!

2 Likes