What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Pretty darn close! A little too literal on the land and sea riddle. Those elkhorn are really cool though

Big fat oyster harvest yesterday, they were everywhere. Gathered a few lbs, all caps

6 Likes

Good find! Mushrooms are the best, guilt free foods.

1 Like

I thoroughly agree. The lactarius I find sometimes do bleed when cut but it yields no grief to me

1 Like

completely deboned a turkey for this year using all the bones to make a Demi glacé for it I’m personally not eating meat this thanksgiving so I’m going to be making a stuffed butternut squash with chopped almonds mushrooms dried cranberries wild rice and a brown sugar glaze will throw a picture once that’s done :v:

10 Likes

before cooking… will follow with a done turkey. Then tomorrow with the spread. done…

15 Likes

12 Likes

Last night’s munchies, didn’t make it but I ate it…

13 Likes

A classic dish I eat at my favorite Sicilian restaurant in Brooklyn when I visit… Instead of roast beef I grilled ribeye steak.
Beef and potatoes with gravy.

16 Likes

My grandpa’s New York cheesecake recipe(springform pan no crust). A family staple for the holidays. Going to make a blueberry compote to put on top . my dad love blueberry pie so i figure I’d mix up the 2 family favorites.

16 Likes

Looks real good.
Nice feet :blush:.

4 Likes

bet it is a tasty cake !looking fantastic! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Last summer

13 Likes

delivering turkey dinner.

12 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

At my sister’s house… three turkeys today… one oven roasted… one in the smoker… and one deep fried.

The deep fried bird…

The Pies…

One of many of my plates back and forth to the kitchen table…

Oh man that was some good food.

17 Likes

12 Likes

Banana pudding

11 Likes

Omg…the Chessmen are a nice touch! :wink:

1 Like

Nothing goes to waste…I roasted the turkey carcass and made roasted turkey soup folks…

17 Likes