What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Some smoked chicken

11 Likes

left o v e r s

14 Likes

Day after T-giving drink, smoking Jenny Babe Kush and of course munchies…

10 Likes

Love my chicken

19 Likes

Bischoff cookie banana pudding.

14 Likes

GuineaFowl a la Coq au vin

24 Likes

19 Likes

Mushroom and cheese? Looks :yum: !!

2 Likes

17 Likes

I made a tortilla pie to bring to Thanksgiving, but my uncle is vegan and on a low sodium diet, and my cousin is gluten free… I’m vegetarian and use Maseca (corn tortilla mix), so I was part way there already, and I like a challenge.

End up doing a layer of crushed roasted tomatoes (that was canned), a lightly spiced mash potato layer with some corn in it, refried pintos, rajas (grilled pepper and onion) with grilled corn in it, black beans and a heavily spiced roasted tomato sauce… with an unspiced tomatillo sauce on top (I meant to put that inside but I couldn’t find it when I was assembling it, only found it later).

Whole thing ended up having about a quarter teaspoon of Taijin in the whole thing.

It ended up being reasonably popular, despite my extended family not being the most adventurous eaters.

Tell you what, greatly improved by a bunch of salt, some mozz, and yogurt. Then I added a fried egg on top.

I don’t think I could deal with being vegan.

5 Likes

You guys mind if I hunt here lol

Whatcha hunting?

Wabbits?

1 Like

Taijin is no stranger to the Rabbit.

1 Like

My all-time fave! My Mom makes that too…takes a LOT of cream cheese- but SO worth it!

1 Like

That’s the best part!
Where did you manage to get only the flats???

1 Like

I didnt even know why there is one preferred

I cooked the Turkey differently this year… I quartered it after removing the back and wings…which went into the pot with the giblets to simmer while the bird roasted.
Didn’t have to wait until I had a chance to ‘pick’ the turkey. so everything left over fit quite nicely in the fridge! Tomorrow, the broth and leftover giblet gravy will become soup!

1 Like

Good chance to showcase the humble brusselsprout

1 Like

Mmmmmmmmmm… Brussels sprouts!

2 Likes

You can buy wings only, here in the Netherlands

3 Likes