What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

New York style cheesecake with raspberry syrup

13 Likes

Spicy fish tacos

12 Likes

16 Likes

Nuts and chocolate

13 Likes

Hey, @PhilCuisine, are those sliced woodear mushrooms on the right? Shrimp upper left?

Looks hella delicious!

1 Like

Back in the way back days my mother used to tell me that it was mice ears when I was very young and I ate them anyway…:rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

and cheese…

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I will often add a yogurt (not pictured) with a high fat content.

And maybe some chips.

3 Likes

You know what it is and how it was cooked. The thing is, this morning there was just one slice of bacon, not enough to cook everything else. The answer was to dip into the Strategic Reserve. You can see the fork’s cut mark in the top of the goods. cooking

8 Likes

Beer sausage on a pretzel bun.

12 Likes

The yogurt I eat is 10% fat, it’s the only thing I found that 100% cocoa powder doesn’t go clumpy in.

3 Likes

Has some 9% the other day and it was good but a little rich.

I only eat dark, extremely dark, chocolate because I don’t like the sugar.

3 Likes

More super salad with eggs and veggy samosa.

11 Likes

I like sugar which is why I avoid it in everything lol if I am buying chocky its 90% cocoa, the longer you abstain from sugar and sweet things the sweeter 90% cocoa chocky tastes.

3 Likes

I think this one is 85% but I agree about the 90%

1 Like

Probably no noticeable difference in taste. I like it too much so don’t buy it often, I have been known to eat a 650g bar of organic 90% dark chocky in a couple of hours lol.

1 Like

5-ingredient Red Cabbage Coleslaw.

Red Cabbage + Apple Cider Vinegar + Kosher Salt + Pepper + Honey + 24 hours in the fridge = :drooling_face:

(I made enough I think…)

13 Likes

I only see one ingredient

3 Likes

That’s cause I massaged the other 4 into the 1.

:wink:

4 Likes

I am sorry but Colslaw needs cream in it.

I buy a red cabbage every 3 weeks as I eat it raw in salads but it’s usually getting a bit rank before I can finish it and I sling around a quarter of it on the compost heap.

Does 24 hours give it enough time to ferment properly :thinking: I am down to 2/3rds of one left atm, so I am going to use your recipe today and make some, cheers.

How much of the honey and other stuff would you use on that size cabbage you have there.

1 Like