What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

15 Likes

15 Likes

Hell yeah bromigo…last night’s supper was Spam fried rice, turned out pretty damn good folks…

13 Likes

Last night’s digs.

13 Likes

Last night’s supper at a friends house, didn’t make but I ate it…

12 Likes

Powers out wedged taters

9 Likes

Getting back into using the sour dough starter. Keeping it simple for now, just some salt and pepper focaccia

16 Likes

Chocolate chip fudge brownies.

11 Likes

What start are you using. I have one I’ve sent to some people and will be reviving San Fran Bodie soon.

1 Like

Was using one I got from my sister, who got it from someone who starting it when they got trapped in France during covid lol, was named Francois. But let it go last year. Other sister brought this starter up during the holidays that she started about 10 years ago in Cali, named Abuela (grandmother) lol

1 Like

We…my wife… just started a start. Im sure I will get this terminology screwed up Keep me in mind. I may want to try and outdo her.

3 Likes

that’ll make a killer sandwich

3 Likes

Made some haddock with radishes and broccoli for dinner tonight. Herbs were grown in the yard this summer

10 Likes

We butchered 2 hogs last wknd. and will be butchering 2 more hogs this wknd…great eats folks.

13 Likes

Looks awesome. You sure you aren’t Cajun.

That’s neat we have one we started new years day 2023. Name penal colony. Then I have San Fran Bodie I acquired. I will be getting to reviving it soon.

11 Likes

so hungry. need groceries. hamburger meat with eggs isn’t cutting it.

2 Likes

that looks good.

1 Like

15 Likes