What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

I haven’t seen the commercial in forever but when I seen that loin that what came to moind :joy:

2 Likes

Right on :rofl: ha it was dankity

2 Likes

chicken and mashed potatoes:

12 Likes

went back for seconds. maybe nachos tomorrow.

1 Like

Nice man. Looked good. I think ima have pizza for dinner tomorrow.

1 Like

Starting a beef stock for French onion soup :yum:

18 Likes

Hash, eggs, peppers, and fire sauce :fire:

13 Likes

Menudo, good eats for the worst common cold I’ve had in years…

12 Likes

What strain of hash did you mix in? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Cornedxbeefbx1

2 Likes

Red Robin…popular burger place!! :green_heart: :+1:

2 Likes

IYKYK

13 Likes

pulled pork tacos. i don’t like pork but they’re not bad

11 Likes

The best things in your diet are everything you don’t eat.
Embrace Purity.
You see here a simple forth-right-wing chicken piece with green beans. Dairy, insoluble fibers, all that other shite they tell you need to thrive and be healthy… Nah.
All you need is meat and veg.
Little turmeric. Little pepper. Real food is readily bio-available without artificial lab made anything.
Some argue over whether organ, dark, or white meat is best - but as you can see I am a White Meat supremacist myself…

8 Likes

(No longer) Outta likes. :slight_smile:

Not to be a contrarian, but it seems to me that that’s all dark meat deliciously reigning supreme. :wink: :rofl: :joy: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

That’s a shallot rather than red onion. Other than that, I think the only information you don’t have from the photo is bacon fat, glorious, glorious bacon fat.

16 Likes

Offically my new favorite thread

I like to call these dadchiladas cause they arent really mexican or enchiladas but are tasty beef,black beans, refried beans, enchilada sauce and cheese on the inside enchilada sauce and cheese on outside

16 Likes

I love air fried chicken leg quarters, it’s dark meat folks not white…also saffron yellow rice topped w/chopped jalapenos, onions and shredded cheese…btw, I’ve never ever bought skinless chicken in my lifetime, chicken skins are actually good for you…skinless chicken is a scam so they can charge you more…I’m over my cold/flu…

12 Likes

That rice is banging.

1 Like

Pizza Tonno

15 Likes