What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

leeks Vinaigrette,
Buckwheat pancakes, scallops, melted leeks, white wine, crème fraîche and butter and parmigiano

14 Likes

14 Likes

Technically you don’t even need meat, plenty of different protiens in vegetables for the body to create all the essential amino acids your body needs :wink:

2 Likes

Tonight
Shrimp from the Gulf Coast.
I refuse to eat Asian farmed seafood.
Yea it’s more expensive but the taste
Is Excellent
Not freakishly crunchy either.
Not fed fish poop .
I dig supporting local industry.
Happy meals

3 Likes

12 Likes

Mesquite grilled strips, and fresh spinach from the garden. Roasted some marshmallows for desert.

13 Likes

Mexican tortilla pizza, we thought of instead of making a big ass burrito…

11 Likes

Not all protein is equivalent and interchangable. They say that about calories as well. It isn’t true.

1 Like

It doesn’t look like much now, but we have some of our chicken thighs going for chicken Tika marsala tonight. So good.

4 Likes

I totally agree with you here.

I agree they are not all interchangeable, but as I said, lots of different vegetables have differing protiens, and a good diet of different vegetables can give you all the proteins that you need for amino acid synthesis, any excess protein will be converted to fat and as most people get way more protein than they need the coverted protein to fat can be re converted to amino acids again or carbs as glycogen as and when needed.

3 Likes

My Ma made me a care package to take back home. Fresh home made tortillas.

20 Likes

Homemade everything bagels

15 Likes

Oh my !!!.

1 Like

Hey I cook too :yum:

Here is tonights vol au vent

17 Likes

Looks great.
Is the pastry from scratch?

2 Likes

Doordashed some Seasons of Japan , Teriyaki Chicken and Hibachi Steak with mushrooms and rice .

solid 6.9/10 food :wink:

11 Likes

Is door dash like stealing the food and dashing from the door. Or Is it some Uber thing?

2 Likes

Sorry don’t get out much. Mostly read

1 Like

LOL maybe its the former of what you said…

Nah its just a different uber lol.

1 Like

Ahh ok. I still wouldn’t trust Uber. Or hardly taxis

1 Like