What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Shrimp Creole. Very simple meal on this Ash Wednesday.

14 Likes

So I was walking home today from my Pilates class, and I pass all these folks with dirty smudges on their foreheads. There’s a somewhat large Indian population locally and I thought perhaps it was them, but this was a gray smudge rather than anything colorful or round. Then I remembered there’s a Catholic church nearby.

Thank you, @Smooth, for clarifying that for me. :+1:

5 Likes

So, shortly after we had Comet long enough for me to be definitely in love with this little pup he had a bad bout, vomiting every day, literally shitting blood. We were concerned enough that even living in a third world nation like America, we decided to take him to the vet.
Turns out lil boyo has sensitivity just like his brother. If we give him just store bought normal corn and soybean filler dogfood, it’s organ damaging havoc on him.
We’ve learned a lot since. Like, chocolate isn’t the only thing dogs can’t eat. Like, making your own dog food for a smaller breed is actually both cheaper and healthier.
We’ve started doing it for both our dogs now. Star is coming up on 5 years at this point. She was getting that midlife pudge, not wanting to run and play as much as she used to. These days she’s sleek and toned again, energetic, better bright eyed longer lasting attention, and both their coats have this visible sheen of health.
This is still cooking but contains a cup of rice, half a can of green beans I split with em, and chicken I boiled off the bones of a mostly eaten meal. (I refuse to make a subthread about what stoner’s dogs eat) They eat better than most human beings. I lift the lid to check on this thing and honestly, it always smells delicious.

13 Likes

9 Likes

My kid made me this play doh sandwich. Boy was it salty. :rofl:

13 Likes

i attended a service this Wednesday with ashes that had four local protestant churches together. No RCs

1 Like

As I think about it, of course there are other Christian sects that continue to do these rituals. I was simply thinking too narrowly.

Thank you, @Jacksprat :+1:

2 Likes

12 Likes

16 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws

also had a frozen pizza earlier, i never like them regardless of brand, it just can never stand up to real pizza. and living in a big city i literally have hundreds of options if i wanted them. just had a chicken burrito earlier though.

i’m waiting until my birthday for chinese food (April) , haven’t had any since mid december and going strong.

2 Likes

Nice wait. Pizza is 60 bucks for a medium where I’m at. I’ll take frozen over that all day. It’s when in too baked to move I’ll pop two in, knowing I’ll eat the second one with the better half.

3 Likes

They were pretty stingy with the butter and onions, I would have complained lol.

2 Likes

middle of nowhere Alaska or something?

2 Likes

After my shift, 1-10oz sirloin steak and 3 scrabbled eggs, yummers

Wa. Pizza is expensive af
Everything is now.

1 Like

16 Likes

20 Likes

13 Likes

16 Likes

20 Likes