What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Potatoes Obrien

12 Likes

So I’m always at a loss for meals ,
I’m the dessert guru if anyone needs reference in Tri state area.
That’s a Key Lime -Coconut angel cake . I traveled from NY to NJ, & hired a driver specifically to buy 5 pieces of that cake ! The melted whipped cream made the cake even more amazing. Stoner antics haha

13 Likes

Nothing like a grilled cheese & tomato soup, all I’ll add is a bread bowl for the soup . Looks like it’ll definitely do a stoner- hunger craving, just right !

4 Likes

I boned and reverse seared that tomahawk steak from a couple of days ago. It sat for those two days on that rack on the bottom shelf of our refrigerator psuedo-dry aging. While a residential refrigerator is too warm and too humid to get a true dry age, it still removes a substantial percentage of the water. I would have felt comfortable leaving it one more day, but I couldn’t stand it. If you’re familiar with the kid’s test involving marshmallows, I would not have gotten that second one.

Here it is just out of the fridge.

Boned.

Just out of the frying pan post sear, and cut to reveal a beautiful medium rare hunk o’ flesh.

Our neighbor has a dog, so I threw the bone into the oven for him. I expect he’ll like it.

I ate the lip end tonight with a buttered baked russet and Knudsen’s sour cream. Yeah, I’m that picky. It was seriously delicious. :yum:

The rest of the steak will be sandwiches.

23 Likes

That ninja foodie is like cheating
Chicken with lots of goodies

15 Likes

I love my breadbowls I make out of Sour dough super dank. I agree man. I like Chowder its dank. Had this every day at coolidge

2 Likes

Now that’s the way to go bud !

1 Like

Air fried chicken, angel hair pasta and steamed brussel sprouts…

20 Likes

my ghost pepper sauce poured out. Safe to say I didn’t taste much pork. :rofl: boooo. Still dank.

21 Likes

Am I the only one who read @Mota’s post as:

I gotta quit smoking this Cap Junky :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I’m really high tonight and every thread I go in someone is cracking me the fuck up :rofl: I :green_heart: OG

6 Likes

Outta likes. Again.

Exactly! Word for word! lol (1)

No, no. You got all those quotes right. Clearly you should increase your consumption.

Where’s my bong…

7 Likes

Homemade yogurt with honey

:yum:

14 Likes

“no beans no” chili

It’s really just pot roast minus the potatoes and carrots, plus dried poblano and Anaheim peppers. And coffee, I always put coffee in my chili. or coke or cocoa powder

16 Likes

I’m carnivore diet :slight_smile:
Just a terrible way to eat

8 Likes

I’ ve been waiting to see this.
Lucky dog :dog:

1 Like

The best link sausages on earth imo
Bass farm links and eggs

14 Likes

It’s that time of the year again, no boozing/smoking during Lent and no meats on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays…

18 Likes

Chocolate pound cake…still hot

14 Likes

Tikka masala

15 Likes