What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

As soon as its Thawed…

12 Likes

new dankness

12 Likes

Haha! That stuff is good!

1 Like

The Jalapeno (green box) is tasty but you really have to try the flaming hot :laughing: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

blech! last time i tried one of those dry, crusty pickled sausages was when i was drunk outta my damn mind. i swore off (the sausages) right then and there.
but for a stoner treat try a couple of these. NFL guys eat 'em allatime:

i like the strawberry. they also have a ham and cheese, delish. and to
cook them, merely set them on the counter for an hour or two, open & eat.

6 Likes

I’ve got them all in the pantry man!

I love em. I’m pickling more now. Those were bought. They were freaking awesome :ok_hand:

Break fast, with homemade sausage…

@Gpaw, the true story about Flaming Hot, a good movie

12 Likes

Opened up my tent during lights off to steal the fan. It’s gonna be worth it to it eat it tonight though haha.

18 Likes

Super sour sourdough…

15 Likes

Couldn’t fit two grilled cheese in the pan so some tubular meats seemed appropriate.

13 Likes

Air fried goodness and delish folks…

15 Likes

Hey we make those as well!!! It’s the best way to do it I love the slicer for it…right on man

2 Likes

Apple peel/slicer for the win!!!

Omigawd…drooooooool…
Cant get real seafood here that isnt frostbit and a fortune!

3 Likes

Went tothe local candy shop…only open in tourist season…specializes in taffy , flavored popcorns and hard-to-find & old school candy. Coulndt find the 2 flavors of taffy I actually went there to get: chicken-n-waffles and coconut curry…was told theyd been discontinued. When I told the owner (nice guy I kinda know) how disappointed I was, he said"hold on a sec" and comes back with FOUR 3lb bags…2 of each flavor! He said he was gonna send it back anyway-Just take it!!! So…thats what Im snacking on…along with banana Laffy Taffy!!! LOL!

3 Likes

The best kind/

4 Likes

I quit driving when I turned 73. It was totally a choice I made, but I just feel safer not driving. I mention it because I sold my truck to my son and he got here today. I’m going to drive back up with him tomorrow. I’m really excited. I’ve made the trip between mostly L.A./S.F. Bay Area to the Pacific Northwest (mostly Portland & Seattle) many hundreds of times, mostly on I5, but the coast too. I believe this will be the first time since the late 1960s that I’ve been a passenger exclusively. It should be interesting. In any event…

We went for dim sum for brunch. I’ll just mention that chicken feet are by far my favorite dim sum. Cha siu bao is my next favorite.

16 Likes

Looks good man

1 Like

The Asian food market usually have fresh and live fish/shellfish in aquarium tanks in their stores around my part of central Illinois, they even have frozen banana leaves…

13 Likes