What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

I can do omlete or boiled eggs and salad just not runny egg for some reason.

3 Likes

10 Likes

:drooling_face:

13 Likes

I’ve been at my son’s house for the past couple of days. You can tell by the plate. :laughing:

We drove up and I bought a box of these for the trip. I can recommend them highly. Pricey, but delicious! A full on lemon hit with good depth of flavor in a crisp shell.

13 Likes

Ramen noodles doctored by me and without the salty flavor pack…

12 Likes

Sourdough flat bread…

9 Likes

Ok, I’m gonna need your potstickers recipe. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

When I hit the meat counter today, the butcher had just finished cutting the loin chips I like, so I happened to get the pick of the litter, so to speak. Praise the lard!

Loin chop with pan sauce and apple sauce from a granny smith and two golden delicious apples. That’s about half the apple sauce.

Back to the white Bauhaus plates. :slight_smile: I really love them.

10 Likes

Chop looks good how do you make the pan sauce?

Tweaked off the web. 1/2 pound ground pork, 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper, 1 egg, lightly beaten, 2 teaspoons ketchup, 1 teaspoon yellow mustard, 2 teaspoons fish sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, 40 wonton wrappers, 3 to 5 tablespoons vegetable oil. Go!!

2 Likes

Thank you sir.
You gotta cook the guts a little first like an egg roll or no? If not, do you just pan fry, or boil then pan fry? :thinking:

1 Like

Basic with Tabasco.

9 Likes

Pan fry. And yes cook the guts…

1 Like

12 Likes

Die würst ist sehr heiß! Was ist die rot sachen?

1 Like

Showoff @Foreigner

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

das rote zeug ist nur Ketchup :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I recognize Ketchup!

Mmmm…Ketchup.

3 Likes

not bad! he just needs a bit practice…Übung macht den Meister :wink:

3 Likes

I agree. He does have a bit of a lisp.