What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Halved Cheese buns toasted with caramelized onion hummus, home made beef burger slices, melted marble cheddar & Havarti cheeses, and home made Rødkål (Danish Red Cabbage) on the side.

:drooling_face:

13 Likes

A selection of yummy biscuits for a work snack, jam drops rock!! :yum:

12 Likes

Simple supper pork steak and homemade coleslaw, nothing fancy…

15 Likes

chicken broth. I really like soups and especially this one is my weakness. I found https://betterme.world/articles/chicken-and-brоccoli-diet/ yesterday and am thinking of trying it. I’m wondering if this will really produce a good result. I think so, and I’m already looking forward to it

8 Likes

Some Lemon Tart bars or something like that from the package spruced up with some berries and coconut.

10 Likes

LOVE Jam Drops-- the mass-marketed store bought ones are crap-- bakery made are FAB!

3 Likes

:tongue:

9 Likes

Homemade Focaccia, I didn’t make it but I ate it…delish.

16 Likes

slice of sausage pizza w/ RC cola to drink. forgot red pepper flakes.

12 Likes

taco shop is closed, chinese is closed. this was a disappointing slice of pizza. i should have gone with the cheese fries. :-1:

4 Likes

hope,it tasts as goood as it looks

1 Like

It did, specially when dipped in homemade marinara sauce…homemade and store bought hot dogs with the same condiments, both cut in half for a taste test.

My 2 buddies said the store bought one was good but the homemade ones was much more tastier and not as salty with a hint of garlic…

Btw, my homemade hot dog maker buddy said that his family loved the MSG/garlic hot dogs so from now on that’s the recipe that they will he using…less sodium hot dogs are the best for folks with hypertension and much more tastier/healthier.

11 Likes

balsamic :yum:

11 Likes

Mmmmmmm… Pepperoncini! :yum:

1 Like

I’ve been on a breakfast for dinner kick

16 Likes

Got so confused that had breakfast at dinner time, might as well start off the day and brag to others that you started tommorow a day early or sum

2 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

Beautiful job! Tell the Chef they should sell these at farmers market!!! :+1: :green_heart:

2 Likes