What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

That would cost us a fortune here-- $20+ ea…and frozen.

1 Like

I’ve been buying tomahawk steaks (a thick rib-eye on the bone) because they’re 2/3 the cost of a trimmed rib-eye. Takes about 15 minutes for me to bone one out to my liking, plus the dog upstairs gets a nice bone. Win-win!

This one wasn’t as well marbled as some are sometimes. It was the nicest one they had that day.

It’s been reverse seared and then it hit a hot pan for the finishing sear.

My typical strategy with these steaks is to eat the lip the night of cooking. The big muscle will become two (or possibly three) sandwiches.

Tonight I had the lip with a few spears of roasted asparagus.

It hate it how little I eat post stroke. That said, it was delicious!

23 Likes

I also stopped at my favorite Italian place and picked up some Rapini and sausages, delish…

14 Likes

I call it Bread Lobster.

19 Likes

That’s a damn Masterpiece, kudos.

4 Likes

So awesome! And a natural with butter!

4 Likes

11 Likes

The first sandwich from last nights tomahawk/rib-eye. The bread is high gluten extra sour sliced sourdough. IMO it makes perfect toast - nice and crisp on the outside, nice and soft inside. Mrs. mota “dislikes” it - it’s far too sour for her.

And the bone for Hazard, the dog upstairs. It’s not as overcooked as it looks! He’s a good guy.

10 Likes

I did not know my sour cream was replaced with blue cheese or that would have been added. I used extra cheese in the sour cream’s place.

Pro-tip Rinse your cans, dinnerware, and cookware over a colander to collect the waste

9 Likes

24 hour slow cooked beef roast…

13 Likes

I support my local farmers/ranchers by giving them my homemade strains for personal grows…I gave away about 30 plants this week when I was off for 3 days…

In return they supply me with free beef, pork and homemade all beef hot dogs…

Pork rib eye, never heard of this cut before…

Best hot dogs I’ve ever had in all my life…not as salty like the store bought ones…I also told my buddy to add msg/garlic powder to them, hands down the best hot dogs folks…

17 Likes

That’s awesome man. helping the community out is awesome. And you got some good eats. That all looks choice. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I have a few more plants to give away, 2 of them are going to a buddy and in return he’s giving me his small plug in still which I will use to make fig moonshine folks…

3 Likes

:rofl: excellent…looks like the lobsters we have over here

1 Like

Cheese pizza and roasted garlic sauce

15 Likes

Cobia fish ribs, into cakes.

15 Likes

Skimpy tacos, I am out of lettuce, tomato, and sour cream. Store run is tomorrow.

10 Likes

15 Likes

15 Likes

Eggs so fresh they still have poop on them. Dont worry I cleaned the eggs, the container, the cabinet top and myself in a solution of distilled white vinegar diluted in half with water before preparing my meal.

9 Likes