What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

If it wasnā€™t for the buffet when I was a child I may have never liked sushi :joy:

1 Like

reminds me we have a giant asian grocery store that puts out sushi for decent prices. i think iā€™ll have to go there next week. they have all kinds of strange/bizarre stuff there.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome. We have places like that too around here. Or close. Fun stuff to try, and a ton of it is really good. Also healthy albeit most of the time.
Edit no giant ones lol

2 Likes

my only problem with their buffet, is that they no longer roll it fresh when you order (The Sushi station WAS in the dining area where you could watch, now is in the kitchen)
And that they do not keep it cooled-- just sitting on a tableā€¦yeechā€¦
Iā€™ve had Salmonella from bad seafood before-- literally should have been hospitalized -NEVER taking THAT chance again!

3 Likes

Wow I would not take a chance like that either.

my local chinese buffet also has sushi but i wouldnā€™t dare go near it. the place has gotten disappointing and thereā€™s no way you can trust the sushi.

1 Like

same, but for me i think it was old undercooked chicken or something like that. 2 weeks of hell. had to stop ordering from there, getting it again would be a stupid mistake i couldnā€™t afford to make.

1 Like

BBQ Smoked chicken thighs and frozen green beans.

11 Likes

Grilled Tilapia, something healthy for a changeā€¦

10 Likes

Looks neat but Iā€™m afraid to say if this thing was sat in front of me I wouldnā€™t even know where to start. Do u eat the skin? Do u descale it first? And gutted it has to b gutted right? I would have to watch u go at it and follow ur lead. But I would absolutely try it and I bet itā€™s delicious

1 Like

Delicious fruity goodness. And an egg which is technically a fruit;

12 Likes

Yes, cackle fruit. :rofl: :joy: :yum:

3 Likes

Birds live in trees. Fruit comes from trees.

Logic. Bird/fruit logic.

2 Likes

Not all birds live in trees. Not all fruit comes from trees.

That said, I definitely like bird/fruit logic! What a band/song/album name! OMG, what a childā€™s name!

2 Likes

This fruit came from a vine but I wonā€™t let that stop me. Fruit trees and birds unite! And then once united come up with an amenable way to share your eggs with me.

1 Like

Hmmmm, fruit flavored eggs. Raspberry, apple, kiwi, avocado, carbuncle, lemonā€¦ I can almost taste them! Iā€™m certain theyā€™d share with you.

2 Likes

If they donā€™t share Iā€™ll just take them so itā€™s really in their interests.

Carbuncle - the grossest fruit.

Uh, I canā€™t believe I misspelled it. I, of course, meant your carb uncle. You know, the fat uncle.

1 Like

Yes, I got it from Walmart frozen, descaled and gutted, I also took off the the gillsā€¦I also grilled a whole catfish last night, delishā€¦

12 Likes

Wow totally didnā€™t expect that. Neat. So I could do this sometime. I may have to try it when feeling adventurous. I really should eat more fish.

3 Likes