What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

The sweated red onion is to the right of the eggs. It was all delicious.

I should do something about that keyboard, and you can’t even see the worst of it! xwi2Y3G

9 Likes

From a local family run establishment.

10 Likes

18 Likes

7 Likes

Five lamb chops with a few roasted beets that a crazy lady gave me last Wednesday on my walk home from Pilates. So I’m walking home and a woman with a banana box of what turned out to be organic produce is walking towards me.The box included what were clearly beet tops sticking out. I said hello and she said hello and then asked if I might like some radishes? Hmmm, I wonder if she knows those are beets, I thought to myself. There was some other produce in the box, but when I glanced in there wasn’t a radish to be seen. “You mean those beets?” I asked? She lifted up three lovely organic beets, tag intact, with nice fresh tops, looked at them and laughed. “Oh, they are beets!” We both had a laugh and I scored some nice beets. Mrs. mota is a serious green smoothie drinker, so the greens were a most welcome addition to Thursday’s smoothie. She had the other half of the roasted beets tonight. It was a :yum: meal!

13 Likes

That’s ok-- half my keys no longer have letters on them, and the space bar sticks!

1 Like

Hard outta likes.

I bow to the “superiority” of your damaged keyboard! :joy:

Decided to make breakfast this morning…

Great ketchup folks…

2 eggs, homemade pork sausages, tomatoes and homegrown spinach and marijuana leaf…

Eggs cooked perfectly, I also ate it outdoors…

12 Likes

That plate is awesome @PhilCuisine I’m a sucker for anything with ducks and geese on it lol

I ate the whole pie. I had to, to survive this.

and they don’t serve pitchers ne more :cry:

13 Likes

LOL, That’s the way I fell after polishing off a large Pho soup

…and it wasn’t that long ago I normally ordered X-Large… :grin:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

pork loin with cilantro avocado sauce…

12 Likes

13 Likes

Blueberry’s were a little pricey this week so I decided to mix it up with some cosmic crisp apples!

18 Likes

I know this is an old post…but daaaaymun that looks good! Looks like something I wouldn’t hesitate to eat for breakfast!!!

We had considered going out for dim sum today, then realized it’s fathers day. Unfortunately, very unfortunately in my opinion, our favorite dim sum place doesn’t deliver, so…

We went for a second pick. It was all very meh. I won’t bore you with the details.

Chinese broccoli w/oyster sauce (the best item today)

Pot stickers

Cha siu bao (for me the most disappointing item) and steamed custard buns

Pork, shrimp & chive dumplings and tofu skin rolls

Seamed spare ribs

Foil wrapped chicken

13 Likes

I am dying for Dim Sum…can’t get it anywhere even vaguely near here… :yum:

3 Likes

Just got a new Instant-Pot with all the bells and whistles.
Never used one, so- for Fathers Day made one of Draigs favorites- Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots…
Gonna literally go open the pot right now and take a peek-- and taking y’all with me!

Ooh! It worked!
75 minutes after browning it 1st (IN the pot!) and a 15-minute steam release-and supper is ready!
That thing holds a LOT!
I bought it so I can do some canning this year- it is a 6qt-- but they come in 8qt too!

Can’t wait to do fried chicken in it!! :yum: :blush:

Once on the platter-- that’s a lot of food!

After 3 servings- still a whole couple meals left! Tomorrow-- stew!!

17 Likes

Happy fathers day,… wagyu beef burgers, portobello mushrooms, chicken and smoked beef skewers, six hour smoked baby back ribs…awe man… :drooling_face:

also smoked the burgers for 2 hours and same with beef skewers…darn this is going to be hard to beat.

15 Likes

Surf n turf for Father’s Day at a buddy’s house…

14 Likes