What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Heres what I have been eating this week.

Mostly salads with either samosa or veggy burger on crut, eggs and and pizza and a mushroom stroganoff with dauphinoir potatoes.

12 Likes

Pork chop with pan sauce, applesauce (1 Granny Smith, 2 yellow delicious), red Diane yam and butter, and very roasted Brussels sprouts. It was all seriously delicious!

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

It’s Squid bromigo…was in Chicago last Tuesday and went to my fave Italian joint…

12 Likes

I was in Rockford two years ago for my company and had deep dish for the first time. I don’t know if this is a famous place in Illinois, but it was amazing.

This was waiting for me on the hotel tub. I named him Dillard and brought him home with me.

11 Likes

Lunch: Squash, onion, egg jumbo shrimp and a crab cake with dipping sauce, yogurt with strawberries and blueberries from the garden. The avocados are from the store but I’m determined to grow my own.

9 Likes

Super sourdough bread…and budder

11 Likes

some people might disagree but i consider giordanos and lou malnatis to be tourist spots. if they’re not entertaining guests true chicagoans go for “tavern style”.

3 Likes

You gotta go the Gino’s East folks…back in the day this was the spot, long waiting line to just get it in…I’m talking 40yrs. ago

They also let you carve your name on the walls and tables in the restaurant, my name and my girlfriend’s name that I was with at the time should still be there somewhere…carved out names are all over the inside of the restaurant…

3 Likes

What is 'Tavern style?"

3 Likes

Pupusas de Abuela, con chicharrón y frijoles. :drooling_face:

Probably should have taken a before picture…

11 Likes

I don’t know. Those two large crumbs look pretty delicious! mange10 ROFLMAO

Outta likes, damn it!

4 Likes

@Coda
pretty much just thin crust cut into squares rather than triangle pie shapes. my go-to is italian beef, bacon, and garlic.

8 Likes

Follow-up on those pupusas. Abuela is like a one woman pupusa factory. She doesn’t even use a spatula, just hand flips them like a Salvadorian gangster.

Photo cropped to protect my mother-in-law’s identity.

12 Likes

When you say pupusas you are speaking my language. I have serious nostalgia for those things and there is one place around here I can get the real things but it’s a bitch to get to.

The ones I’m thinking of are fatter.

3 Likes

I can’t count the number of times I’ve said Pizza to Drugs.

12 Likes

kit kat churros are good.

1 Like

Sirloin and Venison eye of round.Tit for tat.

13 Likes

13 Likes