What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

That looks great. I could go for that. Nice and fresh looking.

2 Likes

It’s really quite nice. I have some chicken I could have added but I figured this was sufficient. And yeah, fresh flavours, bright, very pleasant.

1 Like

You call those cheesecakes? They sound delicious. Like some country hoecakes. Just fried cornbread. I have put stuff inside of that before. I do like the delicious cheese curds or whatever you call them. A lot of people like to make them at Christmas time. I know they’re big and other countries I cannot think of a name of one. Sorry, cheese Browns. I think it’s in Kentucky they have what they call the hot brown. I believe I’m saying it right. It’s a big after Thanksgiving meal. Where they take everything and pile it up on top of it. I think the name of the hotel was called brown.

1 Like

13 Likes

@PhilCuisine blows it up as usual. The man is on fire. As in ATF!!! The strain. Haaaa!

Yes he does!
But what is it?
:thinking:

1 Like

Squid, I do believe. Stuffed would want. I have no idea the man is a scientist. It could be pork or stuffed chicken. I’m sure he’ll let us know soon. That man is in bed. lol after eating all that

2 Likes

Ahh, yes…I see it now!

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I know he likes to do that kind of stuff.

Yeah baby, halloumi is a great cheese to brown. Not really melty, so chewing is somehow more meaningful in my mouth. I mean, you can’t really chew warm cheddar.

2 Likes

pho chay :drooling_face:

8 Likes

Maybe pupusas from El Salvador or arepas from Venezuela

2 Likes

Is that chicken or squid?

Normally not a seafood fan but I did once share a plate of calamari to impress a girl.

Either way, looks good!

3 Likes

Did it work?

I really like calamari but I hate hate hate when it’s just the rings and not the tentacles. The tentacles are the best part.

2 Likes

No, but she still might have been impressed. At least I got to try something new.

The calamari I had was the ring variety. I probably would have wussed out over a plate of tentacles.

4 Likes

If you can get over the ick factor they really are delicious.

5 Likes

Free funnel.cake for hospital staff today, yum.

13 Likes

Cardiology department putting on a fried food festival?

4 Likes

Lol, no, hospital wide. :rofl: Every so often they do something like this for staff.

4 Likes

reminds me i just saw a guy in costco with like 30 pizzas. he had to wheel them out, lol.

1 Like