What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Our power was out from 4:00 until nearly 9pmā€¦so snackes on chips n salsaā€¦then supper was leftover pasta saladā€¦WAS doing steakhouse burgersā€¦oh wellā€¦we know what dinner is tomorrow.

2 Likes

Where do you source your tuna?

1 Like

Pike place fish marketā€¦?

1 Like

Iā€™m landlocked so my options are limited. But we get sushi like once a month and I love it.

2 Likes

You in the states? If so frozen tuna from say safeway is another option Iā€™ve used.

1 Like

I over did itā€¦ now Iā€™m using moderation :rofl:

1 Like

Canada. I can get the good stuff but itā€™s really really expensive and Iā€™m better off just ordering a sweet platter.

3 Likes

Itā€™s so much cheaper and better for me when I make my own. I use cheap nori and vinegar. Rice is cheapā€¦ but the money is spent on the fishā€¦ I had spicy salmon rolls I made a bit ago. They were really good. Sorry edible is kicking inā€¦

1 Like

We have a favourite sushi place. It is very expensive. But itā€™s excellent and a nice treat every once in awhile.

I used to live on the coast and great inexpensive everyday seafood is something I miss.

2 Likes

Iā€™m the only one who eats it, that and Indian, and basically anything. No one will touch my lutefisk :rofl: . Iā€™ll eat everything, and really enjoy it.

We donā€™t go out much. As shit is expensive :laughing: I prefer to cook at home as of the past few years.

1 Like

Most of our food is in-house but Iā€™m fortunate to live in an area that has really good authentic Chinese, like Hong Kong, Szechuan, Shanghai, even northern Chinese which is like Mongolian. When I donā€™t feel like cooking we have some great options.

But seafood, except that one sushi place, really isnā€™t an option.

1 Like

Sounds like you have some amazing food around you, envious I am lol . Seafood is abundant around here. But itā€™s that elk and deer and bear I like to eat the most :wink:

Canadian goose meat is the best in my opinion, second best,elk backstrap takes the win.

3 Likes

Peking duck man. Fucking amazing. And itā€™s like dinner and a show when they carve it tableside.

3 Likes

I need to order that, thatā€™s something I have not had the pleasure of enjoying. Duck is so damn good.

1 Like

I donā€™t mean to gush but itā€™s so good. These little rice tortilla things, sugary hoisin, green onion, brittle glass like skin, dripping fat, juicy meat.

When they carve it itā€™s serious skill.

We get it for things like promotions and graduations.

2 Likes

All I can picture is that scene from A Christmas Story when you said this. :joy:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s one of those Christmas movies we watch every year. But The Long Kiss Goodnight is the best seasonal tradition.

2 Likes

You know it.

Well people, Iā€™m doing it. I have my reservations, but Iā€™m doing it:

Indian dinner from a vending machineā€¦

10 Likes

I feel like a crazy person.

Buffalo chicken Mac n cheese:

Chicken tikka masala:

If I survive I will report back

14 Likes