What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

the buffalo chicken looks like itā€™s in a trash can, but i bet the tikka masala is good.

6 Likes

So Iā€™m still alive. I had the Mac n cheese and she had the tikka masala. The tikka masala was better. I was afraid so I went simple but really I think I should have gotten the Korean pork noodles.

Really surprisingly and interestingly not bad. And for $20 itā€™s not totally unreasonable. Iā€™m not going to become a regular but once in awhile if Iā€™m in a mood Iā€™d do it again.

Nobody is more surprised than me.

7 Likes

If you like mac n cheeseā€¦
Try adding a teaspoon of Patakā€™s curry paste to a batch. Itā€™s surprising how well that goes togetherā€¦

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I will try that. Sounds tasty

Chicken and watermelon for dinner

13 Likes

I knew you eastern folks drink milk out of bagsā€¦
But this whole vending machine meal thing is new to me. :astonished: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

5 Likes

Milk bag = normal
Vending machine tikka masala = really weird

6 Likes

This is wild. Iā€™d definitely have my reservations also.
Are you at a hotel or something?

4 Likes

Itā€™s in my condo. There are 2 of them. They put one in the ā€œgrand entranceā€ which I think is pretty funny.

3 Likes

Simple comfort food, nothing fancyā€¦

8 Likes

Last night I had cheesey omlet and salad followed by local organic strawbs, whipping cream, a small square of chocky brownie, organic goat yoghurt and a drizzle of organic maple syrup yum.

10 Likes

Oh ma gawd!! You two are KILLING me! Only good Asian/Indian food is 2 hours away, and expensive!!! Love maki g sushi hand rolls- but have to use shrimp or artificial crab due to availability here!
Am in one of those bigger cities with our daughter getting a heart monitorā€¦so am Googling for sushi!!!

2 Likes

ā€¦or really good BBQ sauce!!!

1 Like

Where is that???

lol (1) If you drop the ā€œg,ā€ thatā€™s the kind of sushi @Pawsfodocaws is making! Maki sushi are rolled in nori. (Nigiri sushi is the kind with a piece of fish on top of a pad of rice.) Maki and nigiri are the two most common kinds of sushi.

3 Likes

LOL! My keyboard often drops the ā€˜nā€™ā€¦
Yes-- I Like Maki and uramakiā€¦ Nigiri is ā€˜OKā€™ā€¦
Some Maki is wrapped in soy or rice paperā€¦those are good too!
HATE soggy Nori!!!

1 Like

I hate the soggy too. Itā€™s a bummer when you get that. Gotta step the rolling game up. Practice makes perfect. Iā€™m learning as I go. Spicy salmon rolls are very good, double up the cayenne though :ok_hand:

Very timely given the food!

Correct on both counts!

Agreed. Do you ever toast nori sheets to eat? Itā€™s delicious!

2 Likes

Made a cake my grandma used to make.

Bottom: graham cracker crust
Layer 1: caramelized apples in brown sugar & cinnamon in butter
Layer 2: custard
Layer 3 (top): caramelized oats in brown & cane sugar fried in butter

Assemble cold let sit overnight in fridge to set.

:v:

16 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes