What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

9 Likes

19 Likes

12 Likes

Always eating good at the lake . Chicken looks great.

2 Likes

Thanks man, been a good week. That’s a Portuguese Chicken, was very good. BBQ actually burst into flames today, lol. Should have cleaned the greese trap after my home made burgers yesterday. Managed to get it sorted and didn’t ruin the potatos so life is good.

13 Likes

14 Likes

now i’m craving a chicken

4 Likes

Ribs The wife just bought 2 packages today planning to barbecue them tomorrow night . Been craving them for a while now going with greek style there seasoned and in a ziplock in the fridge already.

1 Like

I can’t recall ever having Greek style ribs but I do live Greek food. Post them when you cook them bud, I can live vicariously :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh the guilty pleasures of a stoner! :cut_of_meat::hamburger::fries::taco::birthday::cupcake::popcorn::fried_shrimp::icecream::beers:! Hell yeah! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Snack time…single serving of Flaming Hot, I couldn’t pass this up at the store $0.50

10 Likes

Spatchcocking chicken is the way looks killer!

1 Like

i tried those. honestly not a fan. what did you think?

i’ve always loved reg. kraft mac n cheese ever since i was a kid, just a little extra milk so it’s almost but not quite soupy.

I love the Flamin Hot products…

1 Like

have you seen the “Flamin Hot” film? pretty interesting

Yes I did, true story…

1 Like

Yeah, I love the method for the grill.

1 Like

A lovely piece of prosciutto:

11 Likes

And a passion fruit:

7 Likes

Dayyumm, that chicken got ass for days! :rofl:
Seriously though, you’re like my wife with that sour cream. Is there taters under there?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes