What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

I love good food! All of it!

17 Likes

12 Likes

Is thst pico made wth yellow tomato…or pineape salsa?? Knew a lady in Houston that made great Habenero pineapple salsa…roasted the peppers and pineapple on the grill 1st…that and her roasted corn salsa was to die for!
That looks awesome!

3 Likes

That sounds good i got to try that next time. It’s Shrimp Ceviche with Mango, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, and an aguachile sauce with a lot of Serrano peppers.

2 Likes

Went to Chicago for a day yesterday and went to my go to place for good eats…

15 Likes

Ohmigawd…that sounds sooo awesome!

1 Like

@PhilCuisine, are those marinated artichoke hearts in that top picture? Those look so delicious! I’ve never seen them with long stems like that. Perhaps they are house(restaurant) made? Got me suddenly hungry!

3 Likes

This is fantastic, we used to toast it on the grill and powder it to sprinkle on stuff, transforms the flavor into a nutty umami.

We’d dust it on a puffed up piece of rice paper with some spices for garnishes etc

3 Likes

Damn, I’ve been eating toasted nori sheets since I was a teenager, but never thought to powder it and use it for a flavoring for other foods. I’m definitely going to try this. No kidding, nutty umami! That’s just nutz!

Thank you so much for mentioning this! :slight_smile: :yum:

4 Likes

where was that?

3 Likes

Last night was left overs for me. I should have cut the flank steak strips into thirds. I’ll definitely do that next time I make this. They’re too long for easy consumption, particularly when using sticks. After having eaten it a second time, I think it does taste very similar to the Chinese Pepper Steak mom made. Comfort food for me.

14 Likes

Breakfast striploin.

That grill has seen better days but the food always comes out cooked.

11 Likes

A small family owned pizza place, very underrated and not a fancy restaurant. …btw, they have been in a few TV shows…check out their website folks…there’s also an Italian market inside the building…

Yes they are…

6 Likes

Yesterday was National Fried Chicken Day…my naked air fried chicken leg quarters of course…cooked perfectly and delish…

13 Likes

Breast of cobia

9 Likes

Cool!
I had to look that one up! :+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

You’re not alone :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Those are tentacle suckers, not teeth, right?! :wink: :yum:

2 Likes

Me too!!! :grin:

4 Likes

Buy some of the parchment paper liners saves a ton of cleaning . I really like it for a lot of different things once you get your times figured out you’ll like it.

2 Likes