What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

It was takeout for me last night. Babyback ribs, fries, cole slaw, and balsmic and bacon roasted Brussels sprouts. The ribs were, sadly, pretty meh. The Brussels sprouts were too al dente for my taste, so I’ll roast them a little longer this evening.

I was out of bacon this morning, so breakfast was potatoes, onions and eggs. Here the potatoes and onion are sweating it out in bacon fat.

It was delicious! :yum:

15 Likes

17 Likes

Man I love Thai food so much …massaman curry :drooling_face:

1 Like

Man it was so damn good. I had a heaping dish of it. Got so damn full. It was nice and spicy as hell too. Still threw some more heat on it though…

2 Likes

Mmm, menudo?

1 Like

Didn’t make it but I ate it…

17 Likes

Deviled eggs are really good. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That’s putting it mildly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No kidding I didn’t want to sound like I was drooling while typing but. Its on the phone now…smh

2 Likes

Hehe, deviled eggs are a holiday and party treat mostly. We never make enough. The way my chickens are laying though, I might have to just make some for the helluvit.

7 Likes

sourdough garlic cheese bread with pasta sauce :yum: :ok_hand:

16 Likes

Some of you guys have a forest worth of paper plates :laughing: kinda just noticed lol

4 Likes

@blowdout2269, been to the Ohio State Fair this year? wtf

1 Like

Some of my daughter-in-laws relatives live in Mineral, CA, a tiny community in Tehema County. It used to be that the largest employer locally was a paper plate/egg carton maker, and she had several relatives who worked there, and, of course, if you were a local you knew at least one person who worked there. A typical gift for whatever the occasion was 1,000 paper plates! I kid you not! Just big ass stacks of paper plates (and bowls, etc) everywhere!

2 Likes

A gift of paper plates means “invite me over for a bbq, I’ll do the dishes” in places non adjacent to paper plate factories

1 Like

Baked haddock last night, good eats…

16 Likes

Creamed rice

11 Likes

Can you please elaborate on creamed rice?

How can I make this happen in my kitchen?

3 Likes

I’ll check in with the chef when she awakes and get you a recipe. It’s da bomb!

4 Likes

Iced lemon blueberry Bundt cake for my daughter’s b-day.

17 Likes