What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

It was good. Iā€™d have another if I knew where one was. I like the popcorn chicken the best but its like 10 bucks a damn buck. Fuck that noise. Iā€™ll fry my own fuckin chicken. Smh.

2 Likes

Around these parts KFC sells a Popcorn Go-Bucket for $4.20. With each purchase you can do the survey written on the bottom of the receipt to get a free small popcorn chicken. Best chicken per dollar value.

Also I find it helps to bring my son when ordering, the teen girls end up filling half the takeout bag with popcorn chicken.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s wicked

1 Like

I was fixing to say itā€™s from KFC
I havenā€™t seen it in some years. Probably because I havenā€™t been to KFC in some years. lol

2 Likes

Lotta open face sandwiches you canā€™t pick up, well not without dripping gravy everywhere. Those arenā€™t sandwiches. You should be able to eat a sandwich without a plate and with your fingers. The bagel at least has that going for itā€¦those open faced turkey things covered in gravy are not sandwichesā€¦and I made a many of them back in the day.

Still ā€¦no top, not a sandwich in my book. :wink:

3 Likes

It had the special sauce.

2 Likes

Outta likes.

Iā€™m just going by its given name. ROFLMAO

2 Likes

Only natural thing in that can is probably the sour part lol

1 Like

The power of an air fryerā€¦delish folks.

14 Likes

5 Likes

shrimp taco and fish taco

13 Likes

This is a low carb dish that we call taco skillet.
Itā€™s got peppers, onions, tomatoes, zucchini, and spinach. All suated in some ground beef with taco seasoning. Topped with cheese and sour cream. So so good! :drooling_face:

16 Likes

I would eat that.

3 Likes

Try it out. Itā€™s amazing. I like adding something spicey, but the wife does not. So I generally go for a sprinkle of cayenne or red pepper in my own bowl.
Sometimes when Iā€™m feeling bready(yes, I made this word up just now), Iā€™ll attemp to roll it into a tortilla, or add quinoa /rice under it.

3 Likes

I will accept bready as a legitimate word.

4 Likes

Apple ugly

Leftover doughnut batter swirled with cinnamon apples, fried and glazed.

15 Likes

Thatā€™s funny, I bet it tastes better than it looks.

2 Likes

Best tasting apple fritter,ā€¦goes to you guess what you win! A loaf of bread for the winner.

8 Likes

Oh yeah, thatā€™s far too ugly for someone with your sophisticated gastronomic history. You should just pass that on over here! :yum:

A winning loaf! Beautiful!

4 Likes

Wow that looks 5-star @PhilCuisine
Nicely done!
As Iā€™ve just finished eating a bowl of Cold Lumpy Oatmeal, from yesterday w/ milk / brown sugar.

Iā€™d do it again in a minute. Still, the fish looks awesome

3 Likes