What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

:rofl: did I spell it wrong hahahha

1 Like

Use in a sentence ā€œDim sum good lookin vittlesā€

3 Likes

Iā€™m faded yallā€¦ sorry :disappointed: :rofl:

Me too and Iā€™m laughing my ass off. In all seriousness though I love Chinese food but guess Iā€™ve never tried dim sum. What is it? @mota
I usually eat orange chicken or sesame chicken

1 Like

Holy hell I just read that right. :rofl:

1 Like

Dim Sum means ā€œTouch the heartā€

Sung means Student, so your go to Chinese food is Dim Sung:

ā€œTouch the studentā€

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very generally speaking, they are savory dumplings.

Mrs. mota and I go a few times a year and I usually post some pictures. Iā€™ve also made dim sum. Iā€™ve been searching old hard drives for pictures but have not found them yet.

These are A few dim sum. This is from a visit earlier this year with my grandson.

Nice! :+1:

You get arrested for that kinda stuff! HA! Yes, to be able to really touch a student is a teacherā€™s highest calling.

5 Likes

I like it either way lol, misspelled it ehh wtf. Dim sum is my got to. Not any studentsā€¦ :rofl:

2 Likes

Mmmm good eats folksā€¦air fried of courseā€¦

13 Likes

Sounds awesome

2 Likes

Pork belly? That looks amazing.

3 Likes

Congratulations on yā€™alls anniversary!:slightly_smiling_face:

We did the traditional thing also.
Surprisingly, the cake wasnā€™t that bad.

3 Likes

@Foreigner congratulations on the anniversary. Hope you many more, I bet that food was freaking amazing.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Thanks a lot guys. Itā€™s weird when you do an accounting of the whole thing. Known each other 25 years. Dating 8 years. Living together 7 years. Married 1 year.

Also, the cake made me throw up. I told her anniversaries make me puke.

6 Likes

Hehe, sounds like me. My wife and I were together 17 years before we got hitched. Itā€™s just a piece of paper in my mind. But you know how women are, lol. Hell, it was just a matter of time before she clubed me and I woke up at the court house signing papers. :rofl:

7 Likes

Just got engaged in June myself, we have been dating 12 years now. I was still nervous as heck to ask, but I managed to keep it a secret for 6 months. Got a great room in Kennebunk Maine on the coast and popped the question! She said yes lol

6 Likes

Very happy for you my friend, enjoy it. I love all of it everyday. My wife is my best friend, she is awesome. I wish you a great wedding.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Sheā€™s the best girl Iā€™ve ever met, we were never the ā€˜marrying typesā€™, but after so long it was a no brainer. I love her so much and am excited for this next step in our lives :grin::wedding:

2 Likes

Congratulations man

1 Like