What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

looks goood!
that is veal? only a veal schnitzel is a Wiener Schnitzelā€¦from pork it is just ā€œWiener Artā€ /a la Vienna

3 Likes

What saxo said. Definitely looks like a good schnitzel, was it thin and crispy?

3 Likes

happy birthday @blowdout2269 !!! hope you had/have a great day!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Veal, indeed

Yes sir. She uses a mix of Panko and corn flake crumbs.

Too good. We even have a spaetzle maker.

6 Likes

Hot Italian sausages, didnā€™t have/grow any bell peppers so I used my homegrown Shishito peppersā€¦I cooked these low and slow on my stove topā€¦

Has anyone tried these canned soup yet? Iā€™m gonna give it a shot if I ever see it around my areaā€¦

9 Likes

Lastnights meal was veggy burger on crut with little roasted potatoes and cauliflower and cheese and yorkshire puddings.

11 Likes

Makkaroni mit Goulasch

13 Likes

YUM!!! We does love some Yorkshire pudding! Those are so small and cute! They look like popovers.

You ever make popovers? Theyā€™re basically a sweet Yorkshire pudding. We make them for breakfast. I particularly like them with lemon curd (home made), but other toppings work too.

I had yorkshire pudding a bit ago? Is it supposed to be like chocolate tasting ā€¦

1 Like

No, Yorkshire pudding is a savory dish. Basically, you mix eggs, milk and flour with beef fat (like from a beef roast), put them in a very hot oven and they expand, puffing up. Theyā€™re completely hollow inside, like my head. Popovers replace the beef fat with butter.

Hereā€™s the popover recipe we use. The print is rather small in my pictures. You can expand the photos if youā€™re on a desktop computer. Itā€™s essentially the only way I use the internet, no phone. Screen is too damn small.

I hope this is of some use.

@Tejas, Iā€™m a bad person, a very bad person. You asked for this recipe a long time ago and I completely failed to respond. Iā€™ve been feeling bad about this for months. No kidding. I am truly sorry for not posting this sooner. blush

11 Likes

Iā€™ve been practicing making pies, this is my third attempt. I think Iā€™m going to try a savory one next.

16 Likes

Thanks man. I donā€™t what tf I ate then now. Yorkshire Chaco crapā€¦lmao Iā€™ll Def try this out @mota

2 Likes

I want to emphasize the part about working quickly when filling the cups. I use a brush to paint the butter on, then quickly move to filling the cups with batter. It may take you some time to get a feel for just how much batter to put in each cup without having to go back and put more in/take some out of particular cups. In my not particularly humble opinion, itā€™s so worth the trouble!

Iā€™m not sure where the lemon curd recipe has gotten off to. Mrs. mota undoubtedly knows. Iā€™ll as her tonight and post it either later this evening or tomorrow. :yum:

3 Likes

Thank you kindly friend.

1 Like

Looks damn fine! Iā€™m guessing blueberry?

I am such a nosy fucking person! :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks! And yeah it blueberry. The blueberries this summer have been so sweet I canā€™t stop buying them :joy:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Youā€™re not a bad person, you forgot, I forgot. Thanks for posting it!

4 Likes

I could eat that pie with my hair on fire. That looks delicious.

4 Likes

You are far too generous. And I appreciate it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes