What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

I could use a fork. :wink: :rofl: :joy: :yum:

And I beg of you, donā€™t forget to call me when itā€™s time for tea and strumpets! :+1:

4 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
tumblr_mvvjf6QSxu1sm5e95o1_250

5 Likes

Trying to eat healthierā€¦The 2 stages of my salad constructionā€¦Lettuce, tomato(homegrown) Black olives, mandarin oranges, chopped chicken strips, sharp cheddar and walnuts.
Yum!

13 Likes

Yes but then you get to stuff it with cheese which everybody likes.

1 Like

18 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:
That salad looks goodā€¦minus the oranges, lol.
Not that I donā€™t like fruit. Iā€™m just more of aā€¦fruit belongs in fruit saladā€¦kinda guy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And, as it happens, we own a share of Packers stock, so we are actually cheese heads already!

Dang tootinā€™!

2 Likes

Nice, looks really good man. Hard outages :heart:.

1 Like

I eat a lot of cheese. Every time I eat cheese you make money.

1 Like

I could not agree more. That looks so delicious.

You can feel free to just put those on my salad, bud! :yum: I like to mix it up.

1 Like

Woohoo! Iā€™m in the money, Iā€™m in the money, I got a lot of the cheese it takes to get along!

3 Likes

Cheese should be itā€™s own food group. I love cheese!

Omg @CADMAN, my mouth is watering at the shellfish. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™m known as the cheese thief in some houses.

Mrs Foreignerā€™s brother:
ā€œWhereā€™s the cheese?
Monday cheese.
Wednesday no cheese.
Whereā€™s the cheese?ā€

I ate it at 3 am

4 Likes

When we smoked the cheese last time it turned out really good. We are cheese fiends

waiting for a cold nightā€¦

15 Likes

I buy my cheese in bulk from a local milk/cheese plants discount store. Cheap as all hell. Buy like 20 blocks. Generally costs less than $40. It might last a month, lol.

Paws, you ever smoked Provolone? That is something else! Iā€™ve been putting it in our Shepardā€™s pie. Whole 'nother level right there! :wink:

3 Likes

O yes,ā€¦ we smoke a ton of cheese :cheese: :yum:. Provolone being a favoriteā€¦sharp cheddar is great too. Weā€™ve been running through a huge bag of Hickory pellets. Just waiting for that cold snap ya know? :smirk: I eat cheese so muchā€¦ itā€™s almost as if I wasnā€™t going to see it again. :confused: :rofl:

3 Likes

Are you married to the hickory? The best bbq I ever had, I asked the guy, used a combo of oak and mesquite.

3 Likes

Nope not at all man. We use apple most of the time. With the amount of trees we have. We have a nice dry 50 lbs put through the chopper and in a big ol bag. Hickory is all the store had at that time. Mesquite is dank as hell. Havenā€™t tried oakā€¦

4 Likes

Yeah I canā€™t claim to have a lot of insight but oak/mesquite was quite the move. But hell if youā€™ve got apple roll with it. Apple is good too.

2 Likes

O yes tons and itā€™s really good stuff. Iā€™m planting 20 more trees in little while when time presents itself. Looking to get a nice orchard.

4 Likes