What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Do you get your eggs from square chickens?

Mine come from round ones:

11 Likes

Flat an square chickens :wink:

3 Likes

@Shadey you have got to laugh at that one. Square chickens. That @Foreigner he will get you every time.

3 Likes

Phils fixing to blow the page up. And I’m hungry I don’t need to hang around and look at this gorgeous food. I’m gonna go find me some chickens.

5 Likes

Last night’s easy simple supper… Patagonian Toothfish, great eats folks…

19 Likes

AKA, cacklefruit. Vaguely similar to juicing cows.

3 Likes

I put a cow in my vitamix and it did not end well.

1 Like

For you, the cow or the Vitamix? Or perhaps I’m just mixed up.

1 Like

The cow mostly but I had to clean it up so pretty bad for me too.

Yes, adults still give loot bags at parties.

This was in mine:

Vanillay and sugary but not too much

9 Likes

Stroopwaffle? I thought about buying some yesterday. They are delicious. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What did you call me?

No it’s more like a crisp vanilla biscuit.

1 Like

OMIGOD… You lucky S.O.B!!! :green_heart: :relaxed:

2 Likes

Love fruit in salads with meat-- it’s the whole ‘sweet-n-salty’’ thing! :green_heart: :yum:

1 Like

Salad again tonight… with apples, bacon and walnuts- topped with smoked cheddar and air-fried chicken strips!
I skipped the bacon, and had pepperoni instead :wink: :+1:

19 Likes

18 Likes

I don’t like him too sugary. The ad too much sugar that everything. I like some good breakfast biscuits.

1 Like

Look at all the different colors. It definitely looks delicious. I would throw down with some of that. Looks like some fried chicken you can’t ever pass on some fried chicken.
I had several of my friends asked me was, I said during the pandemic. I don’t think I ever got the virus. But what I did get was a lack of good eating places. I love me some fried chicken. I love good all you can eat buffets. I went to one yesterday had some delicious fried chicken livers. I love it with brown gravy on top. A southern thing I guess.

4 Likes

Kartoffelbrei, fischstäbchen und mischgemßse.

Manchmal muss das sein :drooling_face:

15 Likes

17 Likes