What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Something I would devour with pleasure

Oh yeah! I was hesitant. This slab was two inches thick. And if youā€™ve ever attempted to reheat prime rib, it can be tricky. Iā€™ve messed up more than once! :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Outta likes, but thatā€™s the truth, really tricky. Well done, er, I mean, medium welā€¦

Looks great! :rofl: :yum: :joy:

2 Likes

17 Likes

Outta likes.

What a deliciously interesting looking assortment! :yum: All savory?

Or perhaps any savory?!

No matter which, itā€™s definitely :yum:

2 Likes

Wtf is that?

1 Like

Young guy asking.

Old guy asking.

ROFLMAO lol (1) rofl

5 Likes

It looks like baklava and other pistachio sweets?

3 Likes

An assortment of arab goodies. Its friggin delicious! sweet only. Hard to pick a favorite

3 Likes

6 Likes

Damn, I gottta get me some cashew fingers! There are a bunch of halal stores within a few blocks of our house, and Iā€™ll bet they have similar, if not the same, delights.

Thank you for posting that picture, @I.am.human! Actually, thank you for posting both pictures. Inspiration and information!

@Foreigner, good call!

5 Likes

For further inspiration:
I recommend checking out their spice sections and grab some lentils(poor mans meat) too. Around here, the spices and grains are usually cheaper and just as good if not better quality than most other chain stores.

The chicken is usually cheaper higher quality but some places arenā€™t clean and you could get sick. Around $2-3 for a whole cut up bird at most of these stores and theyā€™re nice and small which I prefer. Insane are local chains will be $6-7 for just the whole bird not cut.

I also love getting ground beef/lamb and making kabobs. Ask for a spice recommendation or just grab onion, lemon, and fresh parsley. So good!
Always some delicious flat breads in their freezers(check exp dates lol) and interesting drinks in the coolers.

3 Likes

Oh my, I want some of them sweets now too! :drooling_face:

1 Like

13 Likes

Crock pot bean soup, air fried fries and okrasā€¦when I made the bean soup I put them in individual servings and put them in the freezerā€¦

14 Likes

After this morningā€™s discussion, when Mrs. mota said we were going to a local Indian store for some spices, I knew Iā€™d have to hit one of the local middle Eastern markets (what I incorrectly often characterize as ā€˜halalā€™ markets) for some sweets.

Upper left to right - Pistachio roll, double pistachio baklava, rose water Turkish delight (pink cube with powdered sugar), and, if I remember correctly, a coconut and something Turkish delight. Then, lower left to right - Pistachio rose water Turkish delight, and I donā€™t remember but itā€™s dipped in chocolate (so itā€™s not traditional).

There were simply too many choices. Iā€™ll be going back. Itā€™s within walking distance of my house. :yum: :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome. I had a banana cream pie.

3 Likes

Lemon-lime jello cake

3 Likes

The entire unit?

1 Like

11 Likes