What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 3)

Wow, I probably havenā€™t had a Turkish delight in 30 years, lol.

1 Like

Nothinā€™ to laugh about there, brother. All those years! HA! That stuff is so delicious! And all these different flavors that I just wasnā€™t aware of previously. mange10

Thanks again, @I.am.human, for posting that picture! Clearly Iā€™m going to be eating more middle eastern sweets in the not very distant future. Iā€™ll try to remember to take pictures of the display case. It was quite impressive.

4 Likes

Too much of one anyway. My sister is a baker and uses my great grandmotherā€™ tricks so I eat too much.

2 Likes

So I have to ask, does she prefer a three or four second oven?

I dunno she is the secret wizard and I merely consume the end products.

1 Like

Yep, you donā€™t look a gift horse in the mouth. (Watched a Gabby Hayes movie earlier.)

1 Like

The pie crust is an exact duplicate and the cardamom rolls are pretty damned close.

1 Like

Have no idea what a Turkish delight or any of those delicious looking treats are but soon as I can find a place to get em Iā€™m definitely gonna try.

3 Likes

I am fond of tradition, and those that carry it on. This is my daughterā€™s first try at chicken fried chicken,one of thier meals from youth.

20 Likes

Yes I would totally eat that.

3 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws Thats a meal my grandma used to make. But you forgot the canned pears over the cottage cheese lol Looks delicious

Youā€™re very welcome, I love to inspire and bring delight! If all of our acts could be as such :revolving_hearts:
Looking forward to that display case pic btw

3 Likes

We would have a Halloween giveaway when they were little.Candy ,soda or juice and a sheet cake.It was cold one year so I lit a fire in the grill and did some grilled hot dogs.Gave them away pretty quick.Next 15 years on Halloween, were spent giving out grilled hotdogs with cake and candy.I would buy 8- 24 packs and buns and they were all gone by 10 pm.

5 Likes

O man it was good. Iā€™m stuffed.

3 Likes

Yes, in this case, Turkish delight! :yum:

2 Likes

Hashpants: in possession of 96 wieners.

Thatā€™s a pretty awesome tradition.

2 Likes

Outta likes.

Kudos to your daughter! Looks totally delicious!

1 Like

They called me hot dog man,I would wear a foam turkey decoy on my head like a hat.lol

4 Likes

Shepardā€™s Pie.
Err, the wife used turkey burger though. Still good, but some things just need not be substituted. :neutral_face:

12 Likes

Bolinhos De Chuva

On the inside

21 Likes

Ooo, yum!
So thatā€™s like a Beignet or Sopapilla, right?

2 Likes