15 Likes

Nen guten Appetit wĆ¼nsche ich Dir! :blush:

2 Likes

Danke, war lecker :yum:
ā€¦ And a Plum wine gratisā€¦

7 Likes

Supper at a friendā€™s house, she did a great job and it was delishā€¦

15 Likes

Ich habe groƟ hunger. Ich im kuche gehen fĆ¼r eine sandwich mit kƤse machen. Auch mit pommes

2 Likes

Enjoyā€¦ but let me correct a bit :wink:
Ich habe groƟen Hunger. Ich gehe in die KĆ¼che um ein Sandwich mit KƤse/KƤsesandwich zu machenā€¦ und Pommes
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you. Iā€™ll take all the assistance/correction I can get.

But let me ask you. If you didnā€™t know me, and I said this to you in person, would you understand what I meant?

I would obviously sound like an Auslander but if I got my point across Iā€™ll consider that a win, especially considering that Iā€™m still a beginner.

Even in Spanish, Iā€™m not very good but if I can just remember the infinitive of the verb I guess itā€™s close enough.

3 Likes

Ja, sure i would understand what you sayā€¦ Youā€™re pretty goodā€¦ i just want to improve a bit.
Deutsche Sprache, schwere Spracheā€¦ as we use to say

4 Likes

Ja wurklich schwer.

Itā€™s a very interesting language. I can see bits of other languages in it. And it also has elements all its own.

4 Likes

9 Likes

Put lime on the apple nut and stir it all upā€¦

3 Likes

making up a big batch of beef pho for tomorrow with the works :drooling_face:

20 Likes

That is the best stuff around!!!.

2 Likes

Could eat it everyday my favorite food hands down @Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

I could too shoot me your recipe plz. I need to learn to make this, I cant afford it :rofl: @DesertHeartGardens

Thank you :blush: :heartbeat:

It does cost a bit to get all the ingredients but I spent around 45-50 bucks but this will make like 10-12 fat servings of pho I also got the brisket at half off to help at a normal 12-15 bucks for a bowl it for sure saves money though

Beef bone 5-8 lbs
Brisket 5-6 pound brisket
2 Onion
Ginger large piece
Rock sugar 1-2 good lumps
Fish sauce as desired (optional I donā€™t use it as someone in my family is allergic to seafood)
Frozen steak about 1lb cut as thin as possible Iā€™m using ribeye for my raw meat

Take brisket and beef bone cover with water and boil for 20 minutes drain water clean off bones and brisket return to pot with fresh water
Roast onions and ginger on open flame or broiler in oven till nicely charred add to pot
Add a rock sugar to pot when you add onion and ginger
Watch broth carefully and skim any particles that float to top to keep broth clean
After 4-6 hours the brisket should be nice and tender take out of broth and set in fridge to cool to cut simmer broth for 4-24 hours 2-3 hours before serving toast spices in pan to get Fragrant then add to cheese cloth bag to steep as desired add fish sauce to taste
Boil noodles as directed
Served with normal toppings noodles raw steak brisket cut thin bean sprouts raw onion and cilantro and Thai chilis or jalapeƱo basil etc @Pawsfodocaws

9 Likes

You are the best!!! Much :heart:

1 Like

:drooling_face:

12 Likes

Outta likes.

I havenā€™t actually tried this, but Iā€™m going to. :yum:

20 Likes