What plans do you have for Thursday 420?

I was invited to a BBQ hosted by a local grower :slightly_smiling_face: Sounds like fun! I have met a bunch before, but looking forward to meeting some new folks to talk about their setups.

16 Likes

I’ll be smoking weed. bong9 It’s a traditional thing with me. lol (1)

23 Likes

Hit the 4/20 deals, heady glass and seeds

7 Likes

Its a small world, thats MY tradition too!

6 Likes

Small world indeed! 48

5 Likes

Most times I go and just kick it with some homies and smoke fat few times have gone to a event/concert for 4/20 that can be a vibe but taking it easy hanging with some friends this 4/20

6 Likes

I will be attending the Backwoods Festival in northwest Arkansas. It should be a grand time since a couple dozen of my friends are coming from all over (Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, and even Vermont).

Most of the lineup are EDM DJs which I’m not a huge fan of, but there are enough bands I enjoy to make it worth my while. I’m super excited to see one of my favorite funk bands, Lettuce.

10 Likes

I’m going to a music festival in October to that mountain wakaan music festival have fun @BarefootAndBlazed also catch sodown, koan sound, of the trees and dirt monkey you won’t regret it

3 Likes

Nice!!! I’ve spent many nights at Mulberry Mountain. I attended most of the Wakarusa fests there and I think all of the autumnal Harvest festivals.
If you’ve never been I’d be happy to answer questions about the venue…

3 Likes

First time going to mulberry going with some friends that’s been there a few times super stoked have heard it’s absolutely beautiful up there in February went to gem and jam music festival brought a 30 pack of string cheese and cheese bombed people during the the string cheese incident was so fun :joy: @BarefootAndBlazed

4 Likes

I’ll be doing the hermit thing, like usual. I have 1 friend within 300 miles that smokes like me. The rest play 420 but quit before the first joint is done. weak.

4 Likes

I’m hoping some of the VA OG homies can get together and have a party :rofl:

3 Likes

smoke too much expensive ice water hash

3 Likes

lol if it wasn’t a Thursday I’d be down(to slightly travel), but chances are nobody close enough lol. I’m south of the bay

1 Like

Oh no, brother! Not expensive ice water hash! Say it ain’t so!

I know this place, it’s really great, where you can learn to make your own, and not just ice water hash, but all kinds of stuff! Dry sift, rosin, how to grow…

You know what? I think I’m

High as fuck @250jpg

Is it 420 yet

7 Likes

I didn’t even think about it being a Thursday, and I even read it in the title :rofl: fahhhk

2 Likes

But Saturday is 4/22 which means it’s 420 too :rofl:

10 Likes

I’m going to be harvesting! Ice Pie and Grape Space Ripper will be hitting their 8/9 week point right on 420!

4 Likes

When I was on OG 1.0 I had a freaking awesome party with a couple of grow buddies from here. I had saved the very best nug from each and every single plant I grew for an entire year, and put them in a huge glass jar (I labeled them). When the party started, I dumped the entire thing out on my glass coffee table and we commenced to get five flavors of fubar. Good times. Wish I knew what happened to those guys.

This year’s party is going to be subdued. I don’t have any buddies around here, and my main crop won’t be ready for another couple of months. I have an autoflower that I am cutting down on the 5th, so that’s what I have to smoke on. It’s just going to be me and my cat.

13 Likes

There is a little “church” by me that functions like a speak easy. They will have food and music, raffles, etc. I will drop by to say hello and smoke a joint in spirit of the day. I might make cupcakes or something to bring.

7 Likes