What will you not eat

It got so damn expensive I roll my own now.

3 Likes

My dad spent a lot of time in Japan when he was in the Marines he loved sushi come to think of it he loved all kinds of nasty foods …anchovies and liverworst just to name a couple. Ewwww

2 Likes

Bro that stuff is dank!

Anchovies on my pizza. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’m going to have to go eat some dirt and sunlight and get back to you on that!

3 Likes

Next you’ll say you hate oyster shooters. :rofl:

2 Likes

Some dipshit ordered a pizza one night in open squadbay barracks loaded with anchovies fukin barracks smelled like anchovies for a week…just nasty

3 Likes

:rofl: that had to be horrible

Liver i hate liver but i like liverwurst on a rye sandwich with red onion and spicey mustard

5 Likes

Lol nopt love em with a drop of some kind of hot sauce or hot taco sauce

1 Like

I’m there I don’t likeliver nonions

That’s awesome same

People hate on me all the time for eating gizzards. I can hardly find them. I find myself driving town to town to get them for frying.

4 Likes

Yeah liver has a horrible taste.
Mom used to stick a spoon of cod liver oil in my mouth every day when I was a kid. That shit is nasty too.

1 Like

Used to go-to a place in Memphis 30 + years ago called silky Sullivan’s they set up the bar once a week covered with ice and oysters on the half shell

4 Likes

That sounds like a bar I’d like to go to :wink:

2 Likes

Blood pudding sucks bad

3 Likes

Don’t know if it’s still around you could either byob and buy mixers or get a silky bucket I don’t know what was in it but damned if 4 people could get completely trashed using 4 straws…we would race to drink it…

1 Like

That sounds fun :grin:

For the most part I’m a “try anything twice” type of person. However, I’m in my 40s and I know what I like, but, I’m not naive and I know I haven’t tried “everything”

Oh okay, I got one. … Balut :confounded::confounded::confounded:. My one true bugaboo, probably the one thing that’s been offered to me where I’m like “NAH. … I’m cool on that” :confounded::confounded::confounded:

4 Likes