What's everybody sitting on pollen wise

Ohh ok . I’ll have to pass. I don’t know why exactly but my wife is allergic to GG strain. Kinda sounds nuts, but she’s tried it 2 times from different sources and both times ended up in hostipal with a full body rash within 1 to 2 hours after smoking it. So we just avoid anything with GG in it. Maybe next time.

I’ve also smoked both sources myself the same day and was tottal fine.

So we aren’t sure it it was from some chemicals being used in the grow or the actual strain. But it’s never happened with any other strain since. Also a big reason we moved to 1000% Organic Nutrients.

1 Like

Wow that is intense!

Albeit the GG isn’t strong but it is definitely there. I’ll post here again when I run the original Stompers and collect the pollen.

1 Like

I’m sitting on quite a bit of the Apollo 13 x Apollo 11 pollen from the seed coo-op OP I did. It’s vacuum sealed in the freezer.

5 Likes

A13 Pollen or A11 pollen? Or A13xA11 pollen?

Sorry I got confused I just smokes

I’ve got two flowers in full bloom. I put my own pollen back for tonight ; maybe someone has something for them instead that wants to embark on creating some autoflower from these.

1 : x Purple Gorilla x Northern Cheeze Haze

1 : x Purple Gorilla x Sour Stomper

I had plans with them but plans change

A13 X A11 from here: Seed Run Co-Op Bodhi f2 Apollo 13 x Apollo 11

5 Likes

@SCJedi Very, very, very nice work. Structure and color on the bros in there are beast; seem to bush out but also hold weight. I love the purpling UNDER the leaves. Hm…

Now that’s one hell of a hookup. I was wondering whether you were growing any local genetics.

The best seeds and clones I’ve ever grown came from bay area dispensaries.
Man I miss the old medical clubs and prop 215 growers collectives.

Are those femenized or regular? there were a lot of great local s1’s when I lived there. I’m very curious what you’ve got there.

Still have some regular romulan purple Urkle seeds These are photos, I used to do security in a pot club when they first made it legal in California got friendly with one of the vendors

That’s going to blow the autos you’ve been growing right out of the water. Tag me if you make a grow log for these.

I’ve got an auto grapey walter cbg and auto fantasmo cbg male, anyone want some pollen? Otherwise I’m going to cull them…

1 Like

I’ve grown these seeds already and crossed them to make my lockdown strain,

The seeds were male heavy I was lucky to get 2 females I sprayed one of them CS spray,dusted the other female with the pollen I didn’t do the whole plant just some branches

I ended up with about 50 fem seeds I’ve traded and gave them away,just traded the last of them today funny enough,kept 2 seeds and some Romulan female pollen I made,but that’s been in the freezer for the last year,I don’t know how strong it is,

I still have some of the original Romulan and purple Urkle seeds,put them in the same seed holder one night by mistake ,lucky draw what size grows lol

This was a kola from the lockdown strain I made weed was crazy strong and smelly,friend of mine is growing 3 of them outdoors at the minute can’t wait to see how they do outdoor growimage

3 Likes

I have a small amount of Sour Animal x Mac
pollen …

Gonna run Arise next… hit that pollen to her and I’ll send you seeds! @Oldjoints

1 Like

Sounds like a plan, send me your info and I will send you the pollen…@Qtip

Pollinating a RedCherryBerry x Conspiracy Kush with a male of same strain:

5 Likes

Was the Conspiracy kush the male or female in your cross? I haven’t seen many crosses with Con K. Nice.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

1 Like

I did not make the original cross, I traded seeds with another member on this site who I assume made the cross. I am simply making a few seeds for personal use…

1 Like

Ah, okay. :ok_hand:t4: I saw Conspiracy Kush and was hoping you had some experience with it. Hope the cross turns out :fire:.

Stay Irie! :sunglasses::dash::desert_island:

1 Like

I also have some DJ Short blueberry pollen I would share with someone currently growing it.

2 Likes

I’ve got Blueberry by D.J. Short X Vortex F2 seeds. Just 3 actually. But have no idea when I’m gonna be able to run them. Whenever I do. Maybe you might have some of this pollen again by then and we could do something together @Oldjoints

2 Likes

I am sure I will be keeping it around. When you pop them let me know and we can share resources and get tons of it out to folks free…

2 Likes