What's everybody sitting on pollen wise

I have 2 nice cherry queen males. Wont be dropping any pollen for a few weeks though.

4 Likes

Was wondering about that trip, I got 3 packages waiting to hear on I sent.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s taking about 14 days…at least, from Maine to Ontario and SK.

3 Likes

I think I am going to try my hand at harvesting some pollen from a marauder. I ended up with 4 out of 7 . 2 males 2 females. I really like the smell and structure of one male so I killed the other. I have chosen the female I like better and cloned it. Hopefully I can back cross, but I have never done this.

4 Likes

I just found a California Indica male last night…Sensi Seeds stock will be crossing with NL and sensi skunk and afgan #1. Sitting in 306…

1 Like

Ahp they ruined it already, nobody keeps anything straight anymore.
Guess I’m gonna have to jump on a pack before they’re friggin gone gone.

Get an f1 pack of Cali indy screw the other shit

1 Like

So just so i understand you…your saying cross the California with its self and create a F1 from the genes i have because i still have more beans of California Indica and Im betting there will be a female in the rest of the beans I have…i value your experience.

store it in the fridge or freezer?

Hi lady I do store mine in the freezer I do wait till dry I do add a few grains of rice
I’ve had it last 6 months still worked

2 Likes

thanks so much for the info …am going to try this with the sour blue tooth that was a bonus from BOG …killed the tall male and kept the short bushy one … when it comes to plants i like short fatties :smiley: they remind me of myself

3 Likes

http://www.sterilite.com/SelectProduct.html?id=823&ProductCategory=292&section=9

plus

is exactly what I use. Basically exactly what you say, on the big scale. I keep several cups of pollen in there, with a humidity gauge in a dark, cool corner. Lasts several grows. 10% humidity keeps pollen viable a long time.

5 Likes

When I can I’ll be ordering some reg auto beans as I need some reg auto pollen so I can make more autos with the some of the Reiko fam mix varieties. Thinking about the red leb autos as there regs and I like landrace genetics.

6 Likes

Running nlxbb auto right now. Seems like a winner…

2 Likes

I need to dust a few plants in the next week or so. For pollen, I have Grimmdica - brothers grimm, Jacote - Strays, Chocolate Trip - Bodhi, Blue Chem - Esko, AC/DC - dunno the breeder. I think I’m forgetting some.

I love pollen chucking. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I keep mine in the freezer

4 Likes

I got a few blueberry auto pollen things left over and i failed at making auto femmed pollen so im looking for someone with some.

2 Likes

I’ll have some Moroccan Beldia from a big purple bleeder that doesn’t have a mate.

6 Likes

Amnesia Lemon, Runtzgum (both feminized pollen) hope lasts in the fridge

1 Like

I have Romulan and purple Urkle pollen

Still have some regular romulan purple Urkle seeds

These are photos, ,I used to do security in a pot club when they first made it legal in California got friendly with one of the vendors

He gave me the seeds

6 Likes

Toasted flour dry the flour bone dry in oven first.

1 Like