What's going on outside your home?

They are great and have only lived in homes with them. I learned certain parts of the US dont have them due to the soil the home is built upon when I was a Realtor. Makes sense I guess… they do maintain a great temp and humidity for drying cannabis though! Unless, you have foundation issues :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I would invite you all to my basement like that 70s show but that would be a long hike for some of you :rofl:

3 Likes

I was banking on rain all night but the city bounced it away and I’m here still with empty water barrels!

Currently 20c with 90+ RH%.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Growmie! I hope the rains come soon and be plentiful for you :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

2 Likes

Thanks @JonPott ! I’m hoping the same and I’m sure @Foreigner would appreciate the 401 washed as well so he can huff less dust.

2 Likes

Damn that is rough Magu. Can I ask what part of the world you are in? Might be time to get one of those well kits that let you just hammer down lengths of pipe until you hit water. If they are available where you are.

I don’t know the correct name for them I just seen a off grid homesteader using them at their properties.

1 Like

And construction dust. And diesel smoke from the go train station .

3 Likes

Im in southeast Ohio. We have a well and small creek that is fed by springs. I have never seen it be this dry in my lifetime and im almost 60. Climate change is real and it is going to be bad. Hopefully, the autumn rains will start soon. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Holyshit I just looked at the drought map for Ohio :neutral_face: that is wild how much of the South east has hit Extreme drought. Are the State and or Fed not doing anything for farmers like trucking in subsidised water ect?

How much do you think a tanker of water would cost to get trucked out to you brother? I am sure if we did a “Raise some cash for” type of thing OG could help.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Thank you for your concern but we are fine. :grin: This is how farming is. If we run out of grass we will fed hay. Then we will sell off some cows if we need to. All of you guys are great but I dont need any money or help. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I need rain. :sweat_smile: Peace brother, :rainbow:

2 Likes

We were starting to dip into the 80’s, but now we’re back into the 100s this week :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

We’ve had NO rain for months, I wash my fucking car Friday night and guess what happened Saturday? :man_shrugging:–yep. A good amount of fucking rain, of course :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I’m usually a Summer person, but I’m over it. Give me Fall weather. I need to till and amend the raised garden boxes, it’s just TOO HOT to do it now

1 Like

I’m over in the twin tiers of NY/PA, like 3 hours from Ohio, on the other side of Erie. We got hit with those thunderstorms last night. and I still had to water the growbags today. Those pictures are a few minutes up the road, not out the window. but like 5 mins away.

2 Likes

This is my temporary backyard, as I am currently looking for a house in this area.
91 degrees…

8 Likes