How much snow ya got?

The last 10 days we are approaching 30". I’m already running out of places to put the snow and its only December (and yep, running out of places to put the snow is a real thing …)

This pic is my herb planter on the deck, I did brush it off once about a week ago. I like where i live but this does get harder and harder as I get older. There’s pros and cons to everything I suppose.

19 Likes

I had a quarter oz til Uncle fuckin Tony showed up. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

7 degrees f. With wind chill -17…45 mph winds… 11 inches of snow so far…not letting up till Sunday I guess…

7 Likes

We had a little snow, but then it got into the high 40s and was raining most of the day so we lost almost all that we had. Currently 12 degrees, gonna be icy in the morning. Nothing in terms of snow in the 10 day forecast.

5 Likes

Averaging 30 mph or 48kmh winds and roughly 1.5 inches or 35ml of rain so far today with a balmy 14C. Glad its rain and not snow.

Snow forecast for Christmas Day YAY, then it can sod off again lol.

5 Likes

Temps ranging between 6-10F with 25-35mph wind all day. No idea how much new snow we’ve gotten today with as hard as it’s been blowing and drifting, but there have been times I could barely see more than a couple houses up the street.

Also until today I’m pretty sure I had never seen snow consistently stuck to windows like snow spray in store windows.

3 Likes

It’s like the planet Hoth here.70 mph winds at 14 degrees it’s like -30 in the wind.They called it a Cyclone Bomb Storm :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: lol

6 Likes

Less than an inch…50 mph winds…zero below zero, actually -10 degrees below 0.

5 Likes

I had a foot (12" inches) today.
We also had some freezing rain today so luckily I woke up in time an got my ass out of bed to shovel my stairway, and a path to my vehicle before the snow got even heavier. Cleaned off my vehicle and went for a trip into town but it is now covered in a slight ice coating from the freezing rain. :cold_face:

5 Likes

I miss the east coast and NYC…been in socal forever it seems :wink:!! Big fan of the winter season! :snowman_with_snow:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I’m in the Missouri ozArks visiting family
3 inches and roads mostly covered

5 Likes

Not much near metro Detroit but 3° and 20+mph sustained winds make it so our rock salt doesn’t do shit. At least I’ll have Christmas off this year!

IMG_20221223_052631

5 Likes

Lots of snow and been extremely cold -40c and wind . Total so far this winter I’d say 2 plus feet I’ve got 8 ft high piles in the yard from clearing the driveway.

6 Likes

Ski season is in full swing here.
:grin:

1 Like

This ain’t foggy windows, this is how much snow is blowing around currently :flushed:

Close to whiteout conditions.

10 Likes

13 Likes

By tomorrow if that keeps up you’ll have to tunnel your way out.

5 Likes

There is literally a purolator truck blown over in a hydro field here. Abandoned. For at least 2 hours.

6 Likes

Can’t even get out my door! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

10 Likes

10 Likes