Starting a NEW chapter

Never seen overthinking with growing before lol :joy:

1 Like

Psft dude it’s bad I’ll be eating dinner thinking about them driving…it’s one of the main topics around the house LOL

@Rabeats2093 On a similar note, how about using a leftover water with nutes, knf and aloe, all fermenting to the point of bubbles? lol :flushed: I’m considering checking ph, giving it a bit more of water and use… Overthinking thoughts? :sweat_smile: :flushed: :hugs:

Could check ppm too… might be high…

1 Like

@Abbbian hmmm please elaborate on the fermented juice …Some run off was good some was low so I just used logic hahaha idk only time will tell now :crazy_face:

1 Like

FFJ, banana and coffee powder fermented, some WSC, water soluble calcium… besides nutes from Biobizz…

Fermented fruit juice… that is, about two weeks sitting in double its weight with either molasses, brown sugar or brick brown sugar, jaggery.

1 Like

So some pics you notice fox tailing ,clawing.and some rusty looking centers …I raised lights and raised them placed plants in the best area of the room according to shape n height

Sorry for all the pics haha thanks for making it to the end :crazy_face:

“Grow together not apart” :seedling:

19 Likes

Wow :flushed: YOu got a jungle in there… … damn awesome :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

1 Like

Looks great :+1:. I hear you about it being on my mind all the time. I’m beginning to think it’s a little obsessive :joy:

1 Like

Bro id straight up quit my job for a position at a grow plant I seen one is suppose to be getting underway in your area !

1 Like

Looking damn nice there cuz! You always reinforce my belief in your ability! lol

2 Likes

Ellenville approved it to move forward. I’m with you on that!

1 Like

I want to apply for a license myself. I have to try.

1 Like

I’m not trying to discourage ya cuz. But a heads-up warning on going commercial. It’s not for the faint of heart lol and ya better have deep pockets/backing.
We were ‘small-time operators’ and it ran us over 1/4 mil in 3 years. Sure, we made some money, even a small profit. but the states don’t want small operations, thnx to the corporations putting so much money/‘donations’ into their pockets.

4 Likes

Definitely not for the faint of heart. I appreciate you actually telling the truth about the situation. I did commercial black market for a while so I understand the work aspect on that front.
The legal and all the related aspects are a bit mind boggling. This part makes my eyes glaze over honestly. Definitely need deep pockets!

2 Likes

Sorry about the bit of Hijacking your thread @Rabeats2093
Come over to the circus to continue this convo @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

NY is opening up small license for “equity “. I’m going to try because part of it is based on harm. Convicted felon I have some harm

2 Likes

Thanks sir ! Honestly to hear that from someone as yourself makes me content … don’t worry your strains I have acquires will be grown out when the time is right and I am able to preserve some of them !

2 Likes

No need all is welcome here !

2 Likes

I just wanna be a small mom and pop store where the ol lady can bake goods make crafts and what not…all while i can grow quality buds and make a name/impact on the community canjo is suppose to be flipping the old beachnut warehouse into a grow op

2 Likes

He likes company.

2 Likes