Hola, me llamo toto, cultivo ya hace 5 6 años en hps y este es mi primer cuarto armado con leds full espectro, y tengo dudas sobre mi nutricion, consejos?

hi, im testing leds its awesome how fast grow, im using a cookies n cream with canna supplies and this is how its going, i pass to flowering 2 day ago and this is my nutritional plan but i want some clean, idk what your opinion?

5 Likes

You may want to elaborate a bit more because I am not sure what you are asking or telling us. Welcome to OG!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG. Have you checked in here?

1 Like

Are you asking about when to flush or how much to feed?

1 Like

welcome to OG enjoy

1 Like

Got any pix?

Bruh I’m bad to inglish I want know wherever they say to me I accept all opinion, estoy probando leds nunca habia cultivado con ellos y estoy nervioso porque no me quede limpio por tanto calcio y magnesio y quiero saber como lo ven a mi me encanto el resultado este trabajo con sodio hubiera sido mucho mas largo, tampose se si pudieron ver los videos

2 Likes

why is so hard update a vid bro you got a app?

I am testing LEDs, I had never grown with them and I am nervous because I am not clean because of so much calcium and magnesium and I want to know how they see it. I loved the result. This work with sodium would have taken much longer, I also don’t know if you could see the videos.

Still not quite understanding what you’re trying to get across. Maybe this will help someone else figure out your question

1 Like

bro the fucking video dont go up

Might be cus you’re too new to the forum

puse un video de como vienen su alimentacion y no se carga ni el video ni nada

Puede ser demasiado nueva para publicar videos

no se mucho espanol asi que estoy usando el traductor de google

bro no tienen una app? algo q puedausar de mi telefono?

asi subo toda mi mierda de una vez

yo tambien soy nuevo en este foro. entonces no se como funciona

I used google translate to understand what you were asking
“ I am testing LEDs, I had never grown with them and I am nervous because I am not clean because of so much calcium and magnesium and I want to know how they see it. I loved the result. This work with sodium would have taken much longer, I also don’t know if you could see the videos”

LED’s do require a bit more cal/mag then HPS and MH lights, but they do run cooler. Because you just joined OG, your privileges are limited. Once you spend more time on the forum, you’ll be able to upload links, pictures etc.

2 Likes

Lo que yo hago es subirlos a vimeo y después pongo el link acá.

De todas maneras bienvenido.

1 Like

i thought the question was about germination according to the name of the thread, but i don’t get anything lol