When do you consider day 1 of flower?

I know, thats also what I’ve lived with.

Spending more time preparing better substrates… and just came upon this…
Opportunity… ?

I’m thinking a nicely Veg-watered plant may take to a nice new Home in week 2 of Flower. Let it dry-out and the next meal is Bloom-nutes…

I’ll sniff it around. Thanks

1 Like

I count from the “flip” (12/12) but that’s not flowering technically

2 Likes

After the first 12 hours on.

1 Like

From the change of light schedule , day 1

2 Likes

When the plant starts to flower (throws pistils) is usually the start of flower no??
Breeders usually use the day they flip as day 1.
The start of flower isn’t what’s important. The end of flower/harvest is though. Don’t count the breeder days. Don’t use pistils as a indication they are ready. Buy a cheap microscope and check the trichomes.

3 Likes

I always love watching this debate. Been about 10 months since this was on the front page. As a personal medical grower I just don’t count. The plants can’t count, why should I. I have a journal so I can get a time line. Grow the plant, flip the plant, the plant will show you when it’s done. No counting needed.

5 Likes

The plant does count. Putting flushes of pistils as a fertility power move, flashing its fecondity until it dies alone, unfertilized.

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

Exactly.
If we could find a strain that flowered when we want it to and finish when it was expected we’d all be growing that one single strain no??:rofl:

2 Likes

That’s a Good Point!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Outta Likes J…

Again, outta Likes…

Outta Likes, but I’m standing by this one… right where I started

Cheers @Esrgood4u How goes Bud

1 Like