Where do you guys get rare bodhi genetics?

Are you in shoes discord? He tends to auction off older rare packs

3 Likes

I’m not, send an invite if possible and also how high are those auctions going on average ?

1 Like

Bump ?2$3):$$3$

1 Like

I believe you have to get an invite from Shoe directly… can’t quite remember his contact info but I’d bet a search of these forums would lead you to it (it’s Shoe from Headiegardens).

3 Likes

Is his name based off of the character from the avatar haha ! I’m going to do just that. As of today I was clueless of the existence of auctions in discord

I’d recommend you don’t buy old packs. Most of them don’t germinate. I’ve had terrible luck with the last three old bodhi packs donated by friends for repros, and I’ve ready countless stories here from other people throwing hundreds of dollars at old packs that also didn’t germ. It’s not worth the money since there’s no guarantee - basically just throwing your money away since you have no recourse.

11 Likes

Ah well that sucks. I recently dropped a good amount of money for a strain I liked a lot. They all popped thankfully but the seeds were only 5 years old

Thank you for reminding me of this

5 Likes

Are you looking for anything in particular?

5 Likes

Classics, dank Sinatra, black light fantasy idk something that I’ll enjoy but something that I can share with the community. I’m planning on making several thousands.

Maybe something that hasn’t been made here before

7 Likes

I might know someone who has a pack of Black Light Fantasy if we’re talking about a Co-op preservation run here.

9 Likes

@AmnioticBaptism didn’t you have a few bodhi strains for trade?

1 Like

Dumb question, but is PU on the list of discontinued Bodhi dads? Offhand I don’t think it is?

5 Likes

IDK, but one of the Bodhi guys can answer that I would imagine.

2 Likes

I didn’t think it was gone yet…

I thought Wookie Ghash snow lotus and appy are all retired now but I’m sure maybe someone who follows bodhi on IG might know better

3 Likes

Took me a little while to find it, but looks like the PU F3 is gone (there’s a screen shot from HG’s discord server associated with the post linked below)… obviously he’s still releasing some beans with PU as the Dad as we just saw some in the last drop (e.g. Ciskei Bushman x PU)

ETA: Obviously the OMG dad is gone as well, so ignore that part.

6 Likes

I’ve never done a co-op preservation run. But I’m interested

3 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have any coveted old packs like sub is looking for but these are the strains I have:
Electric hashplant x2
Pure land hasplant x2
Purple Pakistani chitral
Passion fruit hashplant x2
Mom’s lemon cream pie
Kali mist x everything
Wookie bx1
Sundance
Dragon’s blood hashplant v2
Afghan lemonade (one of the recent freebies)
Pine apple
Momentary lapse of reason

9 Likes

I’m not doing a preservation run per say but I’m planning on hitting my cut of kailash with the Electric hasplant in hopes to make a foul pheno that adds an abrasive chemical aroma to the really prominent mushroom and mold profile the kailash has.

3 Likes

Moms lemon passion hashplant has a ring to it. :grinning:

I was looking at this one ! [quote=“AmnioticBaptism, post:18, topic:128539”]
Wookie bx1
[/quote]

Also was trying to find this but it was sold out by the time I came back RIP. [quote=“AmnioticBaptism, post:18, topic:128539”]
Passion fruit hashplant x2
[/quote]

This one I’m growing and it smells just like the description, sticky stems as well.

If you’re down to work something out lmk ! I have beans I can trade. Ive got a small collection of 200 strains maybe … lots of autos too and chem real heady stuff