What are some anticipated Bodhi Strains for a Community Reproduction Project?

Hey OG Community!

As the title suggests, what are some strains you’re all eagerly anticipating for mass reproduction here on OverGrow? I’ve witnessed some impressive work, but I’m curious to hear what everyone else is excited about :slight_smile:

Thanks!

11 Likes

I recently found out about Dream Beaver&Tiger’s Milk and would like to see what they’re all about

5 Likes

Any Appalachia, snow lotus, or 88 g13 hp are all on the table for reproduction since he has discontinued the males. The g13 male still has some packs available for sale around the seed banks.

11 Likes

Yep, I’ve said it elsewhere, but I’m reproducing Mango Lotus in early 2024. Really interested in the Snow Lotus dad.
Also @BudWhisperer is waiting on 1 more vote to see if he’ll be reproducing Wookie x Dreadbread, @Pigeonman is doing Yogi as we speak.
I would be amped for any Appalachia repros, as well as maybe a Metal Haze (I know this is just Bodhis repro of Dutch Flowers work, but it’s in a Bodhi pack!) and/or ZAP repro…oh, or Zipolite Oaxacan, or maybe Nepali Watermelon Hashplant!
There’s a theme developing here.

22 Likes

I have a pack of dream beaver, if we can find another pack I’ll run two packs for a community run !

13 Likes

Nepali watermelon Hashplant sounds pretty crazy to me

12 Likes

Why is that one awesome :slight_smile: I gotta look it up

Answered my own question.

Damn it’s made with blockhead too. I just woke a pack of those rare seeds. I’m so lucky

4 Likes

Crazy? I was once crazy. They locked me in a padded room; I died there. They buried me in a field full of flowers… flowers tickle my nose, that drives me crazy. Crazy? I was once crazy…

8 Likes

i have a pack of bodhi’s ‘Harlequin BX’ i might get to in a few years. i know there is a co-op of good medicine so it’s almost like it’s already been done. i have a few ideas running through my head.

9 Likes

Damn that’s a long time from now. That is a good strain right there. Is it Cbd mix ?

1 Like

@SubzeroIceKold

good medicine is harlequin x appalachia, so harlequin bx is (harlequin x (harlequin x appalachia)), so yes CBD.

i didn’t mean years necessarily, i just meant it wont be any time soon. i just have more important things to do. i prefer to make tester strains and run tester threads. i use a lot of bodhi gear.

5 Likes

One of my favorite strains was grandaddy quinn. Back when I was learning how to deal with anxiety. Good stuff dude. I wish I would have saved some bag seeds I got off of it.

when did you acquire those beans ? They sound rare.

3 Likes

i had emailed bodhi asking if he could tell me which of his strains would be good for my health issues and his wife sent me those, i don’t know if he ever released any of them before. it had to have been years ago but i’m sure some people could benefit from them so eventually i’ll have to f2 them.

9 Likes

Oh wow. Ur well connected that’s awesome. How do you get to test for bodhi ? (You don’t need to answer)

not well connected, bodhi and his wife were kind and just used to email with people, i think mostly before they got too popular. that and he split up with his wife so i don’t know if they do that anymore. i think it used to be as easy as asking if they needed anything tested. i doubt it’s even possible these days.

4 Likes

That’s interesting. The good ole simple days gonr before I got to experience them haha ! I’ll always miss that strain, I hope to be around when you do a repro. I’ll definitely trade with you then. I need to look into who carried Harley Quinn later: maybe I can cross my own stuff.

Thank you for sharing that with me, I’ll be looking out for your work ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@anonymous4289 in my opinion is being modest. he created Blueberry Diesel. one of the finest I’ve smoked for certain pains that have never been able to be reached before. I plan to make butter with at least one quart from one of the next plants growing at this time. roughly 8.5 quarts from a plant, and I am a novice at best! again, magnificent plant, hope to see more from you in the future, if possible?

regards,

8 Likes

I have some Good Medicine F3’s!

7 Likes

We got a majority win!

17 Likes

Lol I wonder what the rationale was behind the one “no”! :laughing:
They were probably like “It’s too much Bodhi in one box!!!”

5 Likes