Looking for pre 2000s crosses

Are there any breeders working pre 2000s genetics right now? I swear I saw a pre 90s white something or other cross the other day but didn’t follow up and now I can’t find it.

Any leads would be mucho appreciated my fellow gangsters!

1 Like

Mr nice, ace seeds, cannabiogen, the real seed company, indian landrace exchange, The landrace team, agseedco, all these might have a lil something thatll peak your interest

5 Likes

I picked up a back cross of The One from Mountain Organics thru Well Grown Seeds. The One BC2: Our 2nd backcross of The One (1976 Highland Thai x 1971 Kandahar Afghan)

1 Like

ak bean brains

5 Likes

@justdrew thanks bro! That whole line up looks fire.

@thenasty1 yessir. Now we’re talking.

@lotus710 Thank you! are any of those breeders available through US seed banks?

Ag is state side.

The rest isn’t but you can try choice seed bank. Mr.Nice, The real seed company and the landrace team have their own sites.

2 Likes

We r not gangsters :face_with_monocle::crazy_face:

1 Like

Distinguished gentlemen of leisure🦨

3 Likes

They all ship to the states. Ive never had a prob ordering direct from any of them

1 Like

Wait ace seeds might not

My main concern was customs. I’ve only ever dealt with seeds shipping throughout the country.

I’ll look through it all again and see what jumps out!

One of the users here, @Baudelaire has a seed company named Fleur De Mal seeds, there’s some good grows on here of his strains, and he specializes in preserving some of the older strains and his originals. You might be interested in his Indiana Bubblegum, Janis (Early Pearl x Blue Widow), or the General’s Daughter.

6 Likes

You could also try Hazeman/Infinity Genetics, he keeps a number of older strains in the garden, most of what’s available from him is F1 crosses or F2s but there’s a few older crosses he maintains in line form. I’m considering picking up his Blowfish F4 and Neville’s Skunk F4, currently growing out the White Tiger which is Great White Shark/Peacemaker crossed with the Aloha White Widow, that’s another old cross he uses a lot. Send him an IG message to get the direct order info, he’s cheap!

1 Like

I’d be super interested in that bubblegum. I grew up on that one. I have some mosca cross on deck right now, but the closer I can get to the original would be awesome.

1 Like

Besides the pure Bubblegum there’s also this interesting mix, he does these with each of his families of strain and it’s a good way to get very cheap and high quality seeds from what I’ve seen in the test grows. I just picked up all four mixes and it was $100 for 100 seeds:

3 Likes

I am just posting so I don’t lose the thread. Anyone else constantly forget who they are talking to? internet names just go right out of my head these days.

Anyway, I am working on some late 80’s x early 90’s Mexican hybrid that is very promising. I will be crossing it to both Chemo and God Bud. Two classic strains of BC bud. Depending on the quality I intend to keep working it over the years into a stable line. There will definitely be extra seeds, and I will hook you up if you want them.

4 Likes

Well, I feel the need to gently correct you, @Baudelaire is not an admin here on OG.

He is, however, a sponsor of OG, and breeder of some fine cannabis stock. Now I have only grown his Cinderella Mix, in fact I am currently growing some again. I was more than happy with my first run of this value mix, which was only $30. I am really looking forward to harvesting some top shelf flowers sometime in Feb.
Highly recommended.

:+1: :+1:

7 Likes

Ah thank you for the correction

1 Like

Send me your resume.

A photo of a plant with cotyls in flower, zero purple stems, zero curl, zero necrosis will suffice. Admission is free beyond that. I kept everything the west coast kids abandoned for la confidential type garbage.

3 Likes

I haven’t grown anything in over a decade. To be honest, unless this shit is like riding a bike, I’m probably gonna royaly fuck some shit up. But regardless, I’ll send you some progress pictures.