Which seed bank do you recommend among these?

Cheers bro but I’m UK. I mentioned how difficult they are to lay your hands on them at times as every time I’ve looked personally to buy some for myself the seedbanks over here never have any in stock so I end up buying fastbudz gear instead.
I’ll be totally honest here. I’ve grown autos from a lot of different breeders but in my opinion NON come anywhere near the quality that our very own @ReikoX creates :v:

3 Likes

After I finish this grow, I would like to have the opportunity to receive 25 high quality feminized seeds from @ReikoX for SOG and SCROG to grow after this Christmas, so in cold periods. If you can give me this opportunity!

2 Likes

If you want a specific OGers seeds my first bit of advice is to follow their thread(s) and participate. Get to know them. The rest is easy. As with spice, the seeds must flow.

But ya know . . . Having said that . . . If @ReikoX is handing em out . . . :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

Hopefully he drops by this thread and comments. Thing is @ReikoX doesn’t sell his seeds. He’s a very generous person that gives them away but usually he makes a limited number of seeds so 25 would likely be an exception to his usual rules.

2 Likes

Right now, I’m giving my seeds away on my thread and call it “Free Seed Friday”. Drop on by, you may get lucky.

9 Likes

Looks like Alchimia’s catalogue. From personal experience I can recommend these 3 if you want to support some EU breeders that are on that list:

• Ace Seeds: Mainly focused on landraces, but they have lots of interesting varieties that are shorter flowering and can do well indoor. Pakistan Chitral Kush (PCK) and Kali China are two of their staples they also do lots of crosses with. Would recommend buying direct from them.

• Cannabiogen: Stock is a little low on Alchimia but I think you can buy from them direct. Peyote Purple is their well-known staple, but I’ve also heard lots of good things about Destroyer. Also interesting selection of landraces too.

• Tropical Seeds Co: Also have lots of landrace selections and some interesting hybrids. I am a bit out of the loop on their new catalogue, looks like they’ve expanded a lot since I last checked them out. I believe you should also be able to buy direct from them.

5 Likes

They are regular unfortunately, I am looking for feminized seeds, in case you find some seeds, I would love to plant your own variety that is suitable for SOG and SCrog winter climates, I would love to.

2 Likes

I would not mess with cali connection. They are proven to throw out hermi prone genetics. IMO there is way better out there. Good Luck!

1 Like

Mephisto UK Store Opens - Monday, November 8th @ 12PM BST

Strain List

• 3 Bears OG

• Forum Stomper

• Chemdogging

• Mango Smile

• Skywalker

3 Likes

3 bears og​:heart::heart::heart:mango smile :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Just in time to get an order or two in before summer 22 :+1:

1 Like

US store will have strawberry nuggets, if they dont pull em like last week, which have BOG Sour Strawberry Kush genetics.

1 Like

Attitude Seed Bank (been using for many years NEVER no issues, even send cash) Weed Guardian Family Tree and D.C Seed Exchange — I f you want over 1,000 + breeders/banks + 27,000 different strains (+) checkout 'Seedfinders.eu" the best reference tool out there today. Use this to help pick genetics and then for picture of grows GrowDiaries.com - best two for reference out there today even better than Leafy

3 Likes

Growdiaries and others give you seeds to grow with, very nice.

1 Like

I second these, great service with both. I’ve only ordered form D.C twice but the shipping speed was great, seeds from order to door in 2 days (midwest).

Attitude can be a great source for freebies, I think a third of my photoperiod cache is made up of just freebies from Attitude orders.

1 Like

WeedFamilyGuardainTree.com” another reat bank has been adding new breeders all the time, I sent money the money got “lost” and after talking to them they sent out order . They are worth a look !!