Need a USA Seed Bank?

Hello Everyone

The last time I bought seeds, they arrived minus packaging and balled up in a sock. Attitude Seed Bank said their shipping method was necessary because of custom problems. Besides the rotten service, I don’t want to buy from them again.

Anybody know a of REPUTABLE US Seed Bank?

6 Likes

www.seedsherenow.com US seller.

2 Likes

Seedsherenow is ultra reliable takes credit cards and has a huge selection. Quick shipping
Greenpoint seeds is great and has killer chem genetics but your card has to have overseas permissions. Quick shipping
Jamesbeancompany has come through for me twice. A little slower but sure to get em.
Oregongreenseeds has come through via money order. There s a lot of them actually!

4 Likes

Do you have tools to grow marijuana ?:fork_and_knife:

I 2nd greenpoint. I got tomahawk for 17$ and unification, hibernate for 37$. Just keep n eye on the auction.

5 Likes

There are a few folks on here who do very reputable business. I’m pretty sure @legalcanada can help you as well. Some folks around here will definitely help you without being a vendor.

The thread above has a bunch of good stuff in it. Good luck!

2 Likes

What kind of seeds you looking for? I may be able to help point you in the right direction.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone. . . . .thanks for the great info. I am going to give www.Seedsherenow.com a try. I am looking for high CBD strains. Hope they have them.

Rosa

2 Likes

Be sure and let us know how things go.

Thanks,

1 Like

Little help … I live in CA looking for a US seed company that’s easy to order from
Strains I’m interested in are Skunk, wedding cake, purple punch. Cookies.
I have some fruity plants going now like strawberry amnesia and juicy fruit and I’m loving the smell coming from them, also looking for more fruity / berry strains if you can recommend any…thnx

2 Likes

Get a hold of @BogSeeds at bogland72@gmail.com and tell him what you are looking for…

4 Likes

I also had great experiences with green point. They have no more auctions. But they have coupon codes all the time. NEVER pay full price as there are always sales and coupon codes

2 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed seedsforme.com as of lately.

1 Like

If your looking for cbd Sebring is your man

2 Likes

Thanks StillSmokin…

I don’t like Purple Punch that much even though it tastes and looks good the high is boring and Couchy but strong. Wedding cake is decent bud to smoke but I never grew it.

Try my Sour Strawberry made with the Rezdog strawberry Kush clone that had Strawberry Cough, Razz and East Coast Sour Diesel and I crossed and back crossed to my Sour Bubble. All my sour strains will make the pickiest tokers take notice.

Sour Grape derived from my Grape pheno Bogglegum and my Lifesaver is quite the perfect Grape and all my own…also try sour Lifesaver or Sour Bubble for a really potent blast.

Email me for info at bogland72@gmail.com

TYVM :sunglasses::v:

19 Likes

Your seeds are for photoperiod correct?

1 Like

Yes our seeds are regular and fast flowering…I like my plants to flower when I want them to. :grinning::heart: Bog

6 Likes

Hey Bog! I was looking though your catalog and it looks pretty awesome… I might be wrong but the only sativa I saw was LSD. Is that correct or did I miss something?

I’m looking for some beans that ship from the US with a clear Sativa high that won’t cause paranoia.

Harder to find than you would think!

PS I am curing up strawberry nuggets by Mephisto right now and it was a great plant to grow with an intense high, strawberry terps and some diesel overtones. I mention this because if you look at the genetic background, there is a ton of BOG in both parents! One parent is Sour Strawberry Kush, and a grand parent is Sour Boggle :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great lakes genestics carry a lot of good breeders. Including BOG, tony green, and bodhi cant go wrong with any of them breeders. Or you could just hit up BOG and get some of that sour fire going!

3 Likes

I heard @BogSeeds is good and reasonably priced. I never bought seeds, so I won’t know how good they grow. But from what I see. I can say customer service is good and they have a fair amount of seeds. I only know thru someone on here.

2 Likes