Trying to get some autoflowering seeds

Hello everyone this is my first post here and I’m glad to finally find a place to get some help on growing I have a mystery strain growing but I’m trying to get some autoflowering seeds but don’t know where to purchase them does anyone know of some reputable websites that’s not crazy expensive that I can order them from thanks

5 Likes

Hi @Theregular_kid, check out the following category:

https://overgrow.com/c/breeders-lab/seedbanks/39

These are reviewed seedbanks, mostly in the US, that are good options. Welcome to OG!

6 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

You are welcome. Glad you are here.

I’m sure there will be more suggestions shortly particularly for which banks that carry autoflower breeders (such as Mephisto).

2 Likes

Do they have a website to see what they have available?

There U.S store is closed so unfortunately I can’t buy from there

You could check out, as an example:

Mephisto’s home site is off-line at the moment.

Yea I just went to check and saw that

check out BOG…

or if you need a big candy store seedsherenow.com worked out for me.

:v:

:evergreen_tree: there’s no turning back :herb:

1 Like

Check out strainly.io, you’ll find many Breeders/Sellers US-based. One of my most TRUSTED Breeders friends is Mark. Send message and he will advise on the Autos in his inventory. The good/weird thing is, he ONLY charges ONE DOLLAR per seed, You tell him what you want (25 seeds/$25, 60 seeds/$50, 100 seeds/$80. You can mix and match seeds, ie: 10 of this, 15 of that,12 of those, etc). You choose, he sends you the seeds BEFORE you pay. Upon arrival, you put the cash in the Stamped Addressed Envelope and mail it back. Talk about trust. Last time I interfaced with him, he had the following Autos: Afghani, Snow Ryder, Master Kush, Green Headband, and a 90-dayer, Super Fruit. Hope this helps.

6 Likes

What is account name on strain.io

He was referring to YOU signing up, establish a User Name/PW, then you have an Account. You can then message others, post your Offerings, if any.

I have a account already I just can’t find your friend mark on it unfortunately cuz I was deff interested in some seeds

Search for OG Cake or Afghani Auto or, Blue God

1 Like

Tell him “Charlie from Maine” referenced you to him. Ask for a Listing of his Autos.

2 Likes

I didn’t know Bog has auto flowering strains?

I ordered from two seed banks recently (within the last two months) and both had auto flowering strains. Both shipped my seeds in a safe and reliable way and I know both ship to the US and Canada.

First I would suggest you hit up Brad at HempDepot (www.hempdepot.ca). Very friendly, very fast shipping and they have been distributing seeds for the last 20+ years. I recommend them! Got my seeds same week I ordered.

I also purchased from True North Seeds (https://www.truenorthseedbank.com/) and all my seeds arrived. True North gave me freebies but had more small fees, like shipping etc…communication took time (a few emails went unanswered at first) and my seeds took over a month to get here.

-Both offered wide ranges of payment types including e-transfers
-All seeds were in original sealed breeder packs

Good luck

1 Like

Whoops! :blush: I looked past the ‘autoflower’ part somehow and just mentioned a very reputable breeder. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree:

Seedsman is always my go to seedbank👌 great freebies , prices and customer support

2 Likes

I genuinely thought he might have released some beans, I’ve been out of the loop for a long time and just getting back into growing.

2 Likes

I’ve bought Autoflowerimg and Photoperiod seeds from both Alchimia and Seedsman…They both have a great selection of breeders to choose from…
Two recommendations as well:
Buy the additional discrete shipping option…pay the additional few bucks.
Two…Buy yourself a reloadable Mastercard…often found at Grocery Stores (Safeway here in Canada) or perhaps can be found at Walmart? First remember to see how
Much need to put in that card…including postage, service charge, and international currency conversion.(.type in the order as though you are going to order in advance before you buy card…then come back and complete transaction…unless you just want to throw on a bunch of cash and “Go to town”)
I’ve had no problems…I’ve also found it
More reasonably priced relative to many North American seed distributors

The reloadable card keeps the purchase off your records…

2 Likes