Who wants to find the autos?

Right know

1 Like

The Mango Smile X Iruv x White Rhino does have a really good sound! I recently chopped Mango Smile Auto (Mephisto) and find the results very nice, an excellent variety, the White Rhino will make this a potentially high achiever!

4 Likes

I’ll be doing a fast photo run after this current run. I’ve got some F1 photo to auto plants I’m gonna make seeds with, and I’ll be running those right away. And it should be right around the end of April beginning of May that I’m ready to start some seeds, so the timing works out good.

If nobody ahead of me dibbed the AK-47 cross, that would be a really fun project. 2 classics meeting and working towards full auto. Heck yeah.

3 Likes

Purple Camaro sounds very interesting

2 Likes

Please keep any interest on the post and not my inbox, since I’d like to give a first come first serve basis I’d like it to be transparent of who is dibs what project to be fair to those that showed their interest first and let’s others know what may have already been spoken for as well as an order to offer these out

Thanks for your understanding guys and grow on 2022

3 Likes

You might want to introduce your self. Than get involved in the community. Read, search interacte and the trust will come to you.

Starting a grow log is a good start

2 Likes

I’m thinking about King Kong white rhino but we’ll see…but think about it Guerilla Glue ×White Widow(KingKong)/ White Rhino :thinking: n GG4 n WW r 2 of my favorite strains and white rhino is always something that I thought would be a thing of the past!

2 Likes

Hey my friend! I’ve been buying up beans of just this sort, the other day I bought a mixed bag of Frisian duck auto mix ups to sort through. I don’t know why, but it’s wildly exciting for me to hunt like this. Even back in my coral hunting and farming days I always liked the rejects and unknowns that blossomed into something great more than the corals that were showing their best when you bought them…

Maybe it’s something deep seeded :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll be here all week…

Anyway, Whiskey Zulu would be first choice, Sams and Purple Camaro as fallbacks. Who made the purple Camaro, would like to try to trade for some.

Thanks for the opportunity!

3 Likes

Right and I am just like that and I am at least getting ready for it to but it’s just been a pleasure getting to know the community and it shows that the Runtz is showing up tomorrow!

2 Likes

Did u want to dibs it?

2 Likes

Don’t remember 100% but I think it got it in trade off strainly, was the last beans I had of it too :frowning:

2 Likes

That might be where I saw it! I’ll take dibs on whichever of those three :v:t2:

3 Likes

Got u guys updated on ur picks

2 Likes

I got u down for your first pick :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just curious if you have tried to run any of the samsquatch from Mephisto it’s my other choice but instead I figured King Kong was good and like u said any of those but just asking cuz I remember seeing it and thought it was interesting

1 Like

I haven’t yet, though I’ve got a breeder pack of it. It’s one I was on the fence with for my current run, some people absolutely love it, but it seems a little more polarizing than some of their other popular strains. Someone I traded with recently mentioned they weren’t a fan of that one for a reason I can’t recall. It seems like it has some funk that people love or don’t care for.

I think I’ve got a 5 pack if you want to trade for a couple at some point.

4 Likes

Do I have dibs on the purple Camaro :thinking::wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah that definitely sounds like an amazing combo too :green_heart: :100:

I’m sure these are all gonna be unique and awesome

1 Like

Hey easy now don’t be overloaded the Doc’s brain capacity and first thing first get a few auto grows done because I’ve never had anything auto or for that matter never had a choice of strains to choose from but it’s gonna be harder to select one and I am just glad to be here. Lol but nope I just don’t trade with anyone don’t talk to strangers…LoL stoned from the DSD really can’t believe that I hadn’t heard or tried it out before me likey a lot and I haven’t touched the WW since I am leaving go for a few days and I successfully got through the first night and I’ll admit I’m liking the conditions currently and through the night :thermometer: 64° rh 51%and that’s what it’s been like so far…good conditions? And a small fan blowing under the hanging beast.

You’ll be fine. She literally grows herself haha

Do you know any super crop techniques ? Like LST or anything ?
Just asking because it will help you get more from an Auto. They are not necessary to grow her, they will just increase your yeild. And if you need help just message me :+1:

1 Like