Win a 2-ton press with ROSITEK [Closed]

Thanks for the opportunity, can’t wait to get to press my Pure Michigan F3s and further one day when I finish em

2 Likes

Would love to try smashing some GG4, thanks or the opportunity!

1 Like

Oh nice, this would be fun! I’d like to try pressing Purple Nuggets by Mephisto. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Smashing zamaledica would be awesome!!!

Thanks! I would love to press out some of the GMO (*SMF) cutting of Garlic Cookies… some greasy garlic mushroom onion dumpster funk! ☆DJSF

6 Likes

Would love to press some sunshine daydream thanks!

4 Likes

I would love to press some of the Chocolate Thai I grew and really get at those terps!

5 Likes

I’d really love to press my Goji OG cut :green_heart:

2 Likes

Would love to press some Sour Bubble and am sure I could provide a USA address for delivery :wink:

7 Likes

Cheating! Cheating! :laughing: It would be cool if we could get dedicated people in the US and CA that were open to acting as an intermediary for instances where a contest or giveaway isn’t shipping to one or the other so everyone could still participate in everything.

4 Likes

I’ll give you 3 guesses to guess which strain I wanna press, and anyone who knows me will only need one guess. That’s right…

MY GSC!!

Thanks again for putting this together, @LemonadeJoe. And a BIG THANK YOU to ROSITEK!!

13 Likes

Would love to press some ssdd or northstar with that. Thanks for the giveaway!

2 Likes

thank you for the giveaway! I think I’d press some Dark Sparks!

1 Like

I’m Canadian but close enough to the USA border I can have it shipped to the states and drive over to grab it… Can I enter?

4 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway.
Idk what I’d press if I won. I’m an old head I usually just dry sift. This would be a new experience to me.

1 Like

I’m just across the bridge… I got you. If you can enter…

8 Likes

Ohh excellent. I would press my limebreath!

I have some Bloody Monster that’s ready to chop in about two weeks. What a way to test one of these guys. I’m in.

2 Likes

I’d press Tony greens gg#4 ril when I harvest in a few weeks.

This is an outstanding strain “Emoji” by MassMedical - get your emoji on and “press” your luck !!