Win a pack of 5 Super Kush from Phoenix Seeds (Vault Promo)[Closed]

@crookedyeye

Congrats buddy, you were selected at random as the winner on OG, please send me a PM on OG with your postal name and address to arrange delivery of your prize!

11 Likes

So… when that new user doesn’t return to claim, you going to redraw?

6 Likes

Thought same lol should do the giveaways in the reg section :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Yea I was thinking about that. These giveaways shouldn’t be open to new users really. All it does when they don’t stick around is eat up bandwidth. It’s not like the site gets advertising revenue from it or anything. Didnt want to step on toes suggesting it though.

Edit: Another point to this is the Vault doesn’t get anything out of these new users either. They only found it because they were already using the vault and were sent here by the blog post.

6 Likes

Yeap, one single post in tis forum and BAM!, lucky guy …

6 Likes

I am a new user, but, I see yer all’s point.

5 Likes

Technically you aren’t, you’ve moved to the regular user level, which means you’ve participated and done more than just create an account for a giveaway. I guess I wasn’t clear enough, I meant brand new accounts.

9 Likes

I may have made an account in another forum just for a giveaway by the vault, so I’m not judging anyone. :innocent: I need to get to an SA meeting (strainaholics anonymous).

7 Likes

yep, if its not claimed I will redraw, but i usually allow them a good few weeks in case they have gone on holiday etc.

4 Likes

My suggestion would be go with the post after his if he doesn’t claim the prize…

:wink:

2 Likes

its a point that comes up from time to time, I get that its maybe not super fair to the more established forum users however, we generally promote these comps to all our customers, many of whom are not active on any forums so we do tend to see the forums we work with go up in terms of numbers when we join up with them.

Of course not all stick around but some do so its good for all involved.

i see some members on some of the forums that we work with joining up to enter a comp as a new user then a few years later they are amongst the most active users so there is added benefit too

however on this one for example there are only 70 comments, some double posts, some chat so the chances of winning are still very high when you consider it that way :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just don’t have the balls to ask people for seeds, it’s how I was brought up, if someone gifted them that’s a different story.

I also don’t have the balls to just sign up for something and not show/grow the results, it’s a insult to the vender/person that gifted. Again it’s how I was brought up.

Good Luck to the winner

Thanks @ChronicMcBudz

7 Likes

And i bet they werent checking back to make sure they didnt miss out.
Ah oh well. Win some, lose some. Cant control the game or outcome.

1 Like

Well, right now I am more grateful and have more trust and confidence on the generosity of the OG users that spread their beans around the world. Rules can be changed, meanwhile I won’t participate anymore, I am a noob but not an opportunist newcomer …

8 Likes

Ideal to see you all doing one more extraordinary rivalry. Good luck everyone!

how to grow pot

2 Likes

This giveaway ended in October welcome to Overgrow

3 Likes

Another promo! Damn this site is awesome! Thanks to our sponsors for making this happen!

2 Likes

Oops looks like I missed out on this one! Lol by a tad!

3 Likes